Free sprint Phones

Minkia38

damn ray, has it come to this? spamming our beloved site with crappy ass nextel phone service offers? nextel phones blow so bad ,i could never complete a phone call. i threw my last one out of my truck at 65 mph.

That's the oldest trick in the book, they don't really fall for that anymore unless you get a stupid ass rep. They are pretty damn good at telling if your serious about cancelling your plan or not, it is their job. My buddy used to be a rep, and half the time they will say "go ahead, leave", You have to pay an early termination fee usually $300-$500, so they make out either way. The only way they will pay any attention to your empty threats is if you are a business customer and have 5+ lines, otherwise, they could care less, they mae out if you stay, or make out if you leave. I have Sextel, and I honestly thought about leaving, called them up, and they wound up giving me a month free on my bill after I got half way through the cancellation process. This used to work pretty well from what I heard, but they know better now.

EDIT: even if they do give you a free phone, I would imagine you would have to commit to another 2 years of service, or at least do a contract extension

Edited by LiftdT4R

Jeeze, I havent checked this thread in a while, and I couldnt believe what I read

I found that site, and got 2 free Fusic phones

and I post it to help you guys, and everyone is like "u suck"

Now i remember why I dont post here anymore, same reason why alot of the old members left

a bunch of kids

I dont make any money off of that Sprint website, I just found some guy selling it on ebay for $10 a pop, and hes making a killing

thought I'd give you the address for free

and it does work

Jeeze, I havent checked this thread in a while, and I couldnt believe what I read

I found that site, and got 2 free Fusic phones

and I post it to help you guys, and everyone is like "u suck"

Now i remember why I dont post here anymore, same reason why alot of the old members left

a bunch of kids

I dont make any money off of that Sprint website, I just found some guy selling it on ebay for $10 a pop, and hes making a killing

thought I'd give you the address for free

and it does work

You should come back. You probably have quite a bit of banshee info you could share with some of the new guys.

• 2 weeks later...