Stock swing arm extending

madden

I think the swingarm shop is on there and sells swingers for the stock carrier, but as for extending your stocker, if I remember right you need to cut behind the shock mount. Someone chime in if this is not right. You may also do a search because you are not the first one to ask this and I know for a fact that it was asked before..................

Good luck :beer:

yea, dont do what i did.......i cut from infront of the shock mount cus it was the easiest and squarest spot to add to........then i made some new shock mount tabs and welded in a piece of 2 inch square stock to mount the shock from.........came out bad ass.....ground down all the shit at the end......likes nice and smooth now.......to bad i need a 6 or 8 inch.....not a 4 inch anymore :(

• 1 year later...

I noticed there are some links in this topic to a page from my old website concerning extending a stock banshee swingarm. That page is obsolete but there is a new one if anyone is interested. It can be found at http://www.westcoastatv.com/banshee_swingarm_ext.html