I lost my virginity

well, if your stock and dragin against a 450 dirtbike, you really aint got a chance in hell, enless you get lucky and he cant ride worth a shit. 450's are fast, even if they are 4 strokes, and dont let nobody tell you different. cause if somebody doesnt agree with that, than they've never rode one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, I just took her for a spin, it's definately a step-up from the warrior and 125 I used to ride, puts them in their place...Tommorrow I'm going to drag race a friend of mine with a YZF 450, It'll be dirtbike vs. quad...

What are my chances of winning?

He's pretty modded up

If you kick him on the side and/or he stalls it off the line, that's the only chance in hell you've got.

He's got 10 to 15 more HP than you already...and about half the weight.....the outcome won't be good no matter how you slice it....

Congrats, and welcome to the club. You are really in for a treat. Not only is the shee a thrill to ride, it is a thrill to tinker with. There is no machine on the market that has the potential of a shee and once you start tinkering it makes the machine even funner to own. For this you have come to the right place. We will take care of ya! :clap:

Chris

Congratulations!!! I also picked up the same quad you did. Ain't SHEE purty!?! Old-school yellow and black is the shit. My friends who don't ride laugh at me 'cause I'm a Steelers fan of 30+ years and they think I got it just because of the color scheme.

If you kick him on the side and/or he stalls it off the line, that's the only chance in hell you've got.

He's got 10 to 15 more HP than you already...and about half the weight.....the outcome won't be good no matter how you slice it....

ya, and that bike will hook up off the line, like woah!

I prolly won't do anything aftrmrkt for about 6 months or so when my budget permits it.

Weve all said that. I give you until you get smoked buy that 450, its all over at that point.

I was gonna leave mine stock for a while, Then I road it and realized my YFZ would stomp it.

Now its all about making it as fast as the YFZ its almost there but not quite

Congrats on the new bike I had a hard time deciding between the yellow and black and the blue,

I bought the blue though. I want that carbon radiator shroud bad.

Edited by crazybluerider

In the name of all the Banshee owners and lovers of the world, i would like to take this oportunity to tell you,

neeL

i said neEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeL

noowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i said on your neeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

further, we contragulate you for your Mother of ALL Machines - THe Super MachIne.

I'm from Stillwater too. Got a 400ex right now but am debating buying/trading for a banshee. I know all of yall's opinions tho.

okbeast,

No doubt in my mind, you ride a shee you'll never go back. My bro owns a 400ex and it is really nice, but I'll mix my gas any day !!!