> > > Can you run Diesel in Banshees, if Yes How, if no how.

night

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please DONOT! confuse this "night" guy with me.."Nighty"

on topic: when i was over @ tithead's his grandpa filled an old diesel can with petrol and my banshee fouled 2 plugs just on the old remains of diesel in the can.

LOL I wouldn't worry about that man, well unless you started posting in your sleep/delirious/dead-ass drunk...and made your sig ridiculously long heh.

Hmmm back to the original subject, a Banshee motor would be a perfect candidate for a hybrid; one cylinder running on gas and the other on diesel...or starts on gas and runs on diesel, we've got an ooooold trencher at work that does that, Waukesha engine I think, crazy...

ok man if you have a banshee would you plz sell it and buy a polaris sportsman diesel

and get the fuck off this site and go act retarted on some nintendo site FUCK :banghead:

like i said befor in another thred fuck i feel sorry for your banshee man

Diesel fuel fires under compression, it take alot of compression to ignite it, 16 to 1 - 22-1. Diesel is injected in the cylinder right before top dead center. The banshee motor could not handle this kind of compression, crank, piston would let go quick. Just my .02. Good luck to you, you could try it and give us some ideas. :thumb:

i run straight diesel in my banshee. i have for years. runs great! i also run diesel in my gas truck and my moms car which is a gas car. take your moms car down to the gas station and try it out today with some diesel...dont listen to these other fools who say not to use it. they are just worried that youll catch them in performance...

i run straight diesel in my banshee. i have for years. runs great! i also run diesel in my gas truck and my moms car which is a gas car. take your moms car down to the gas station and try it out today with some diesel...dont listen to these other fools who say not to use it. they are just worried that youll catch them in performance...

:yelrotflmao: Damn, Tyler let out the secret!