Are we alone in universe?

Rustbag

Are we alone in universe?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One aspect that you have to address that history doesn't include is the population rate of the earth being 90 million and growing per year(guess we will have to hold out Brooke,haha). That in it's own greatly effects the the depletion rate and justifies attention.So, by that being said if we just start nuking ourselves it would actually help the ozone. :baseball_wassat:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a ton of aliens in Home Depot last weekend. They were buying up some

building material. They couldn't speak a word of english either. :shrug:

I see them too! Everyday on my way to work! They're usually piled up in the back of a pickup truck; landscapers seem to have found a use for them :biggrin:

Notice how all those alien invasion movies show humans over coming the aliens with totally improbable ways? Independence Day uses a computer virus. I guess they're using win xp in outer space. Signs - water is deadly. Don't u think they would have done some research before they came to the water planet? War of the worlds - Aliens don't have immune systems... bummer for them.

Makes u wonder. spacecraft.gif

gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg

ET phone home!

Oh yeah, and i live close to the Lone Wolf Ranch. I'm without a doubt, the safest dude around to an invasion.I'm sure after all the failed attempts, they researched next go around and know to stay the hell away from Chuck! :baseball_bat:

Dune

I thought you were gonna stay out of the roost room

like you said

guess you dont live up to your word :shrug:

good boy!!

welcome back!!!1 :thumb:

This is a new topic, has a degree of entertainment, and its not just you and your X-clones( :clap: :yelrotflmao:) runnin around spewing worthless posts... I figured I would join in :beer:

no no not because of bush. last i checked bush dosent take a big stance against global warming.

maybe i should clarify my stance a bit...

i do believe there is a NATURAL warming and cooling of the earth, but i dont believe we are all gonna see 400 degree temps in a hundred years because we produce too much carbon dioxide and whatever other greenhouse gasses. if you look way back into the history of this planet, it went through phases of extremely high and extremely low temps well before humans were ever around. i just dont think theres enough evidence to say that we humans are going to fry the earth with all our fuel burning. a one degree or so difference in the next hundred years...perhaps. but like i said the earth goes through a natural heating and cooling on its own.

i think the left uses the idea of global warming as a political tool. :shrug:

I think I dig what your burying because I kinda see it the same way.. Correct me if Iam wrong. I think that global warming is a fact and it is happening.. However I don't think its something to be "scared" of like allot of people want you to be. fear is power. For example all the tree huggers want you to buy a little ass car instead of a truck. They say it pollutes everything but they don't realize 90% of the things they use a day has contibuted to pollution as well...

I saw a ton of aliens in Home Depot last weekend. They were buying up some

building material. They couldn't speak a word of english either. :shrug:

Now thats funny :yelrotflmao:

Ozone also occurs in very small amounts in the troposphere. It is produced at ground level through a reaction between sunlight and, e.g., gases emitted from cars. As a pollutant it should not be confused with the separate problem of stratospheric ozone depletion.

that was found on google. Also a volcano produces more greenhouse gases in one eruption than all the cars on earth do in a year. we arent doing shit to cause global warming but it is happening due to natural cycles of the earth so no matter what we do it's gonna happen oneway or another.

Funny you should mention Volcano.. You guys ever watch that shit on tv talking about the "super Volcano" thats building under Yellowstone?? They predict when it goes it will put the earth into a volcanic winter for possibley 2-3 years due to all the crap it will launch into the air.. Pretty crazy to think about but as with most other things scientists ramble about, its very unlikly to happen in our lifetime.... Just made me think of that when you mentioned volcano..

I've been to a Denny's at 2am in Boston. I've seen aliens. At least they didn't look human to me.

They weren't aliens, your probably just ripped off your ass :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

I've been to a Denny's at 2am in Boston. I've seen aliens. At least they didn't look human to me.

Those are from New Orleans, not outer space but are easily confussed by their dress.They invade cities and suck off the state until all resources are consumed. Don't be alarmed, just cut off all alcohol and foodstamp supply and they will move to another city.

Dune

I think I dig what your burying because I kinda see it the same way.. Correct me if Iam wrong. I think that global warming is a fact and it is happening.. However I don't think its something to be "scared" of like allot of people want you to be. fear is power. For example all the tree huggers want you to buy a little ass car instead of a truck. They say it pollutes everything but they don't realize 90% of the things they use a day has contibuted to pollution as well...

yea global warming in the scientific sense is definately going on. we need greenhouse gasses in order for this planet to be inhabitable. but i dont buy into global warming in the political sense. just reminds me of all the Y2K hype.

:baseball_bat: OMG STOP DRIVING YOUR TRUCKS WE ARE ALL GONNA DIIIIIEEEE :baseball_bat:

just think of back in the day when the railways all burned coal. what an environmental mess. lol

As far as what's gonna do us in, I'm thinkin' overpopulation is gonna catch up to us sooner or later, sure a nasty virus outbreak/plague could waste a few billion but at this point it's a drop in the bucket. The asteroid impact thing has some devestation potential but I don't see it capable of extinction either, just enough technology now to keep us alive. I think humanity has the potential to get off this rock and spread like a disease across the universe, eventually yeah this planet is gonna be uninhabitable but we're talking eons, by that time we'll have long since moved on. So as a species I think we're pretty safe, in fact we're our own worst enemies as far as killing each other goes, at least until we come across some competition...

On the alien/extraterrestrial issue, I have no doubt we're not alone. No it has nothing to do with being in Roswell for the last 14 years (I get more than my share of "see any aliens?" comments, I tell 'em yeah they taste like chicken). It just seems logical, even blatantly obvious, that in a place as ridiculously huge as the universe that we aren't the ONLY sentient beings cruisin' around. If you've got even the slightest grasp of the sheer size of even just the known universe, it would be ignorant to think that life doesn't exist elsewhere in one form or another. Whether they are threatening or not remains to be seen (gotta love Hollywood), but knowing the human race you can count on some conflict heh.

I don't buy into the whole global warming thing either, I agree with Brooke that it's just politics and scare tactics on behalf of the nutball econazis, fucking hypocrites with nothing better to do. Get a fucking job, get a goddamn life, quit trying to save me from myself and get out in the real world and out of the land of fucking fluffy white clouds and butterscotch squirrels...

As far as global warming. I don't think CO2 emissions are the problem either. Like some said about volcanos and stuff. My main concern is the rainforest. It's like the planets lungs and by choppin it down at the fastest rate ever seen. It's like smokin a carton of cigarettes a day. There are many global systems at a delicate balance. It's only a matter of time before we(human race) fuck up something. If the rainforest goes earth would turn in to a venus like planet. Hot as fiznuk.