HD

BigRed350x

Yes, lots of you might not like him. Ranting and raving on and on back and forth with him doesn't help YOU any. The argument over banning him would be along similar lines as with what happened with brooke. (Brooke, I'm not trying to attack you here, just making a statement, please don't take this the wrong way) She was banned by lee for (i don't know the whole story) for comments she made. People complained and she came back. She might not have a banshee, and gets people all worked up over stuff (including me somtimes) but she is a member here. The same goes for HD, he might not contribute anything banshee related, but look how many members don't really have banshee related material to contribute. You guys continually going back and forth with him doesn't help the site, just like me trying to go back and forth with chemical castration and brooke. Its pointless. They would beat me in a game of wits every time. I gave up and just ignored them. I even went as far as to write my own script that completely removes the HTML information from their posts. They don't bother me any more. You shouldn't let HD bother you any more. The more you reply the more he is going to go right back at you. If you really don't want him here, ignore him and don't reply. Personally he doesn't bother me a single bit. I'm not religious and don't believe in any of that sort of thing. It only seems to bother the religious portion of the group. Brooke wasn't bothering EVERYONE here, so it was difficult to ban her. Same goes for HD, he doesn't bother EVERYONE here so it would be difficult to argue banning hm as well.

Just tossing that out there.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%! I might add this is an ATV/Banshee site, not a religious site. When people come here, they expect to read about things related to Banshee's, and not a hand full of people trying to promote their own religious views. I am sure there are plenty of sites were that would be appropriate, but this site is not one of them.

Perhaps they should start their own web site and call it (praise the lord HQ ).

i dont aruge with the guy, and im sure there are others who dont either and still hate him. hes a drain on this society and in the real world thats when people get black balled in societies, or emprisoned.

Not that I agree with his tractics but HD is exercising his right to FREE SPEECH on a Forum designed for that , he is not screeming from a rooftop he is posting it and you have to go there to read it , IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT Just My Opinion

i dont aruge with the guy, and im sure there are others who dont either and still hate him. hes a drain on this society and in the real world thats when people get black balled in societies, or emprisoned.

those are some big words for a guy who cant spell imprisoned college boy

and please define

.....Just tossing that out there.

I thought you left? Why are you back?

37 years old with nothing to show for it other than he has learned how to say asshole.

I know, i love it!!

brookie must be upset that i took away here attention whore spot

LMAO!!!

:yelrotflmao:

I've debated this over & over since the deal with the last banning. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Honestly, I had to put my tail between my legs, unban, and walk on to other threads and mind the site and just work forward.

It'll be pretty extreme now if I ban someone. The only exceptions so far for bans have been spammers, to which I ban their IP/Email/Name and suspend their account indefinitely to make sure spam is kept under control.

Other than that, Helldriver and anyone else that's controversial... if this many people are in an uproar about you, it may be for a good reason. Why put wd40 on the fire? I'm not singleing you out, but this is the HD thread...so I'm addressing anyone who are causing others to come out with their opinions. Personally, I have no qualms with you, so it's not a personal statement.

To anyone who doesn't like the person, skip the thread, post, or do as I do, and utilize the "Ignore User" feature for anyone's posts you don't want to see/read.

You all know those of you who made the ban policy lighter. I was all for ruling with an iron fist for years, but apparently it's not the popular vote when it affects someone they like.

:yelrotflmao:

I've debated this over & over since the deal with the last banning. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

laugh it up lee. the only times you want to ban me is when i dont kiss your ass, NOT when i do anything else everyone claims is so bad around here. theres a big difference between banning someone for a legit reason, and banning someone cause they wont be your friend anymore :baseball_wibble: