HD

BigRed350x

Hey brooke, why don't you start up a new banshee website since you are a designer.

I bet alot of good members here would jump ship after this shit. Just a thought.

I already said you should start your own site, you, schnook and chemical masturbation could be moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelrotflmao:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long live Planet Sand!!!

YEP!!! People complain about there being too much moderation over there, but at least you can read a thread about a quad and not run into helldriver or one of his clones bashing someone and calling them a bible pusher because they don't agree with him about something. That shit is old, immature, and I'm tired of seeing so many threads destroyed because he wants to spread his nonsense all over the forum; it's not just in the roostin room. I'm not going to whine and moan about it like others have, I'm just planning on cancelling my premium membership here, since the only thing premium about this site anymore is the bullshit! I guess none of you look at the header at the top of the page "BansheeHQ, ALL BANSHEES, ALL THE TIME"....what a crock of shit! It should read, "BansheeHQ, little bit of banshees, whole lot of drama!!!"

Hahahahah, bigboybanshee, you are one of the biggest offenders. It's all ok as long as your bashing someone you don't like huh? If you don't like the drama, then why do you contribute to it? Of the 10,000 plus members on here, their seems to be a hand full of morons that have a holier than thou attitude and believe it is their divine duty to spread their views along with a good dose of hate. If I was Lee, I would ban Brooke and all of the ass kissing douche bag trolls that follow her. :headbang:

Biggest offenders? :yelrotflmao: How so?

Well, you think this thread is drama and you are contributing to it. You have mouthed off to me and other people you know nothing about. I for one have never said anything to you, till you spouted your shit at me first. So there's your answer.

Well, you think this thread is drama and you are contributing to it. You have mouthed off to me and other people you know nothing about. I for one have never said anything to you, till you spouted your shit at me first. So there's your answer.

Ahhh, so are you saying I'm not entitled to throw my .02 in this thread? Am I only allowed to post in threads when I agree with everything in it? :yelrotflmao:

I see, so I had a disagreement with YOU and I'm one of the biggest offenders....LOL! Keep trying

If I was Lee, I would ban Brooke and all of the ass kissing douche bag trolls that follow her. :headbang:

i actually agree with this, except for maybe banning all the ass kissers because i know some of them do contribute to the site...personally, i think lee gives in too much to what everyone else wants. if i were i his position i would have stuck with my ruling and dealt with what came of it. if everyone left HQ who disagreed with the banning, which i highly doubt they would have, youd still have planety of good memebers here who can answer questions. i know that the banning of brooke wasnt stopping me from coming here...go ahead, talk shit... :baseball_w00t:

Dude, fuck yourself. How's that for some roost.

You certainly have a way with words don't you? I'm still hurt from you waving those irons fists around :yelrotflmao:

But you feel the need to make fun of me even though I've never even posted in one of your bullshit threads? That's it I'm caling my lawyer.

I personally think people take a lot of what goes on this site way too seriously. It's impossible to see eye to eye with every person you come into contact with. If you don't like what somebody has to say just skip their post or just go into their profile and ignore them, Lee went through the trouble of installing these forums you might as well take advantage of all the features on them. These forums were made for 2 reasons, to get info about Banshee's and to have a good time with a group of people that share the same interests as you. Everybody should just stop worrying about what somebody else (that's behind a computer) has to say, and just enjoy the site.