BigRed350x

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rocketboy and rippen wont be happy about this

LMAO

:yelrotflmao: Dont give youreslf so much credit... You annoy people rather than piss them off

As far as LEE's word goes

There it is.. PRIMO EMO gets to stay.. The roost room used to be kinda entertaining but since PRIMO E likes to make threads that that are a waste of everyones time, Iam gonna stay out of here for a while. With that I hope that his mindless posts fade to just him and the few that prefer to jerk him off.. Anyone thats boared with his lame combacks and his cries for attention, I urge you to not post anything as to amuse him further. Iam the last person that is trying to tell everyone what to do but I think this is the only way to get rid of the disease. Obviously you all can do what you want but you should realize you are all proven to be twice as smart as he is by his own posts.. he will TRY to offend me, he will try to offend others, but everyone should realize who the "insults" are coming from. He can say what he wants but a insult that comes from someone I do not respect, is not really a insult... Therefore post away PRIMO EMO, but I for one will no longer give you the benefit of my five minutes.. With that Iam done with posting in the roost room to someone with a 1st grade education...

RIPPEN

wow could it be all the 2-stroke fumes in a closed garage that is making you people weird....ffs dont argue religion if you dont want to hear a counter point...i wont argue certain things with the hippie godless freak hd and other things i will...like how yamaha sucks and that it's flag ship 2- stroke is a pile and how the first yfz 450's would go up in flames lmao.....i am a catholic so i am going to hell anyways arnt i you born again freaks.....i love how you say i have found jesus....i never knew he was lost.....why is it that all of a sudden you know the way...that your beliefs are the true ones....all i know is jews and catholics have claim to the one true religion so at least i have a 50/50 shot lmao

:yelrotflmao: Dont give youreslf so much credit... You annoy people rather than piss them off

As far as LEE's word goes

There it is.. PRIMO EMO gets to stay.. The roost room used to be kinda entertaining but since PRIMO E likes to make threads that that are a waste of everyones time, Iam gonna stay out of here for a while. With that I hope that his mindless posts fade to just him and the few that prefer to jerk him off.. Anyone thats boared with his lame combacks and his cries for attention, I urge you to not post anything as to amuse him further. Iam the last person that is trying to tell everyone what to do but I think this is the only way to get rid of the disease. Obviously you all can do what you want but you should realize you are all proven to be twice as smart as he is by his own posts.. he will TRY to offend me, he will try to offend others, but everyone should realize who the "insults" are coming from. He can say what he wants but a insult that comes from someone I do not respect, is not really a insult... Therefore post away PRIMO EMO, but I for one will no longer give you the benefit of my five minutes.. With that Iam done with posting in the roost room to someone with a 1st grade education...

RIPPEN

Dude- If you're not gay- your boyfriend is. With a post like that how can you not hang your head in shame. Well If you wear your heart on your sleeve I guess the roosting room is not the spot for you anyway. Sorry to tell you- the world is full of opinions, you have now earned the honor of keeping yours to yourself- are you proud?

also for someone who is the scurge of the earth he has 3 threads going about him lmao.....i think some of you have secret homo-erotic dreams about hd and your just pent up and frustrated.. :shrug:

You just struck the nail on the head- thats why they cry!!! They just want to be man handled.

Who are you and why are you here. This is not a Honda forum or is this HD'S alter ego.

also for someone who is the scurge of the earth he has 3 threads going about him lmao.....i think some of you have secret homo-erotic dreams about hd and your just pent up and frustrated.. :shrug:

Who are you and why are you here. This is not a Honda forum or is this HD'S alter ego.

umm it is a public forum....so should we talk about the wonderfull chain adjustment on the banshee or how about the great geometry of the frame...ffs it is the roost room....is this not the place to run smack sally :yankyank:

You all know those of you who made the ban policy lighter. I was all for ruling with an iron fist for years, but apparently it's not the popular vote when it affects someone they like.

Funny thing is... I knew you were gonna post this a loooong time ago. I only wonder how difficult it was for you to wait for the opportunity. Iron fist LMFAO

Funny thing is... I knew you were gonna post this a loooong time ago. I only wonder how difficult it was for you to wait for the opportunity. Iron fist LMFAO

Dude, fuck yourself. How's that for some roost.

Dude, fuck yourself. How's that for some roost.

Wow, what a diplomat. Still waters run deep but that was pretty shallow.

Hey brooke, why don't you start up a new banshee website since you are a designer.

I bet alot of good members here would jump ship after this shit. Just a thought.

Long live Planet Sand!!!

umm it is a public forum....so should we talk about the wonderfull chain adjustment on the banshee or how about the great geometry of the frame...ffs it is the roost room....is this not the place to run smack sally :yankyank:

hey, dont be talikng shit about the fastest machine out there :flamewar:

you turd :laugh:

Edited by helldriver