for brookie my dear

helldriver

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if lee is any kind of man he will put a stop to your bullshit. its people like you that drives good people away. when you start posting things such as you are its gone to far.

I agree. Lee, how about flexing some muscle and cleaning this place up a little. If someone gets on here just to irritate people and is CONSISTANTLY disrespectful to other members, you should get rid of them. That's how it is on any moderated website and that's how it should be. I'm definitely pulling the plug on my membership if I have to put up with this for much longer. I know you won't miss my $30 a year or whatever and it's nothing personal, it's just principal. I think overall it is clear that HD does not intend to bring anything positive to these forums.

Actually he did bring something positive DESPITE his intentions, but it has ran it's coarse and

people are fed up with his bullshit. So what say you sir?

I agree. Lee, how about flexing some muscle and cleaning this place up a little. If someone gets on here just to irritate people and is CONSISTANTLY disrespectful to other members, you should get rid of them. That's how it is on any moderated website and that's how it should be. I'm definitely pulling the plug on my membership if I have to put up with this for much longer. I know you won't miss my $30 a year or whatever and it's nothing personal, it's just principal. I think overall it is clear that HD does not intend to bring anything positive to these forums.

Actually he did bring something positive DESPITE his intentions, but it has ran it's coarse and

people are fed up with his bullshit. So what say you sir?

He's in the roostin room. why are u all reading and keepin track of this post if it pisses u off? Helldriver doesn't bother me. In fact it's fukin hilarious the way yall let him rile yall up. :smile:

if everyone just quit replying to the fag he would stop,hes an attention whore who feeds off of negative attention because he doesnt get any attention so he goes off the only kind he can get,, negative,, so stop replying to his dumbass and he wont have anything to feed off of..there for will die! posting speaking..

if everyone just quit replying to the fag he would stop,hes an attention whore who feeds off of negative attention because he doesnt get any attention so he goes off the only kind he can get,, negative,, so stop replying to his dumbass and he wont have anything to feed off of..there for will die! posting speaking..

id say youve got the right idea.