for brookie my dear

helldriver

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck these emo pussies

worse than wiggers

What are you talking about.. You fit the description perfectly... Attention starved, makes it their life goal to get reaction from others, lashes out at those who appose, lashes out at ANY athority, social outcast, unstable, contributes nothing to those around them, list goes on and on...

Damn HD! Sounds like your the emo poster child!

RIPPEN

i think this fits you perfect

loljesus1.JPG

Wow... Your talented...

I hear they are creative as well.. Yet another example of your emo trates... Thanks for adding to my list that shows how hard core you are :thumb:

From now on Iam calling you Primo Emo...

RIPPEN

What are you talking about.. You fit the description perfectly... Attention starved, makes it their life goal to get reaction from others, lashes out at those who appose, lashes out at ANY athority, social outcast, unstable, contributes nothing to those around them, list goes on and on...

Damn HD! Sounds like your the emo poster child!

RIPPEN

Not really, we haven't seen a pic of Helldriver, but Brooke on the other hand pale white crank whore, wears all black in every picture, takes black and white pictures, dies her hair red / black, admits being a bisexual and attracted to www.suicidegirls.com which is all emo fake goth chicks, And fails at life... She still lives at home age 28? no kids doesnt socialize outside the internet and should just kill her self IMO. Brooke the pot calling the kettle black.

I've been around this site since 01, and Brooke has done nothing but cause trouble.

ok first you say im "emo" now you say im "hardcore'?

well what is it asshole?

speak up

Hard core emo... :yelrotflmao: Wow.. you gonna cry

Not really, we haven't seen a pic of Helldriver, but Brooke on the other hand pale white crank whore, wears all black in every picture, takes black and white pictures, dies her hair red / black, admits being a bisexual and attracted to www.suicidegirls.com which is all emo fake goth chicks, And fails at life... She still lives at home age 28? no kids doesnt socialize outside the internet and should just kill her self IMO. Brooke the pot calling the kettle black.

I've been around this site since 01, and Brooke has done nothing but cause trouble.

Havn't seen a pic but with every post he sounds more and more like one to me...

RIPPEN

so Rippen, so you clearly have no idea what youre talking about

you think hardcore and emo are the same :blink:

ok then please explain what emo and hardcore genres have in common?

oh this should be good

and brookie is 28 and live at home with mommy and daddy :yelrotflmao:

abhahahahahahahahah, man is thAT BAD ASS!!! HAHAHAHAH

Edited by helldriver

yea you know me real well. you couldnt even get my age right and its posted in my profile, dumbass.

26?, 28 same shit you still fail at life.

please, enlighten me, how have i failed at life?

and for anyone who doesnt know already, this dude hates me cause i banned him for various reasons back when i was an admin here. what was it you were banned for again? racist remarks if i remember correctly

you wre banning people when you were sucking on lees cock huh?

and now youre a "self proclaimed' bad ass? :yelrotflmao:

how come you dont have the power now?

did he reralize that emo bitches are well,,,, emo. LMAO

this shit just gets better and better

Edited by helldriver

so Rippen, so you clearly have no idea what youre talking about

you think hardcore and emo are the same :blink:

ok then please explain what emo and hardcore genres have in common?

oh this should be good

and brokie is 28 and live at home with mommy and daddy :yelrotflmao:

No one ever accused you of being smart so I will break this down for you...

When I said you were hardcore, I was talking about you being a "hardcore emo"...

Example: A emo that is not hardcore just dresses like one and proclaims it with pride...

However one that is hardcore shows their emo trates in all that they do.. In your case.. You have no balls to directly hit on Brooke because your EMOtionaly insecure so you rather obsess with her and bring her up in every post. You constantly lash out in anger when anyone who mentions suport with anything of religion/polotics. You constantly are trying to get any reaction out of anyone for any thing, good, bad attention, its all the same to you.. Anytime anyone disagrees with you they get some fancy photo shop print out of you trying to "bash" them(theres that creative side).. Most the time anyone says anything to you, you have some shallow response like "good one" or "thats the response Iam after" or "satan rules" or "your all a bunch of bible pushers"... Being that emo's reley on only there apperence and their quest for attention I think this proves them to be "socialy shallow"...

Sure I could probably think up some more examples but I think you get the point???

I hope that explains it all good enough for you.. I would draw you a picture but Iam not very good with photoshop :shrug:

RIPPEN