for brookie my dear

helldriver

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a classic example of the kettle calling the pot black . stool driver is definitly the biggest

attention whore on HQ . kinda like a troubled kid ,if he cant get the positive reinforcement that he desires, he'll take the negative attention so he feels important and cared about .Sad that some people just never grow up in life :baseball_sleep:

and cockboy, when did i ever say i wasent a attention whore?

shoudlnt you be preaching to other people how their lives suck cause they dont belive in your god, and telling people they dont know how to be a dad,

take jesus and shove him up your ass cockboy

Edited by helldriver

pretty funny. how have i been an attention whore lately? posted a couple times in the abortion thread and had a very civil discussion about the doomsday clock with banshee04le...WOW what an attention whore.

you obviously crave my attention, helldriver. why dont you really cross over to the dark side and just join the brooke fan club already. we have cool club jackets.

:thumb:

ahh i thought i was on ignore :rolleyes:

i knew i would get you to respond one way or another, you bad ass bitch you :clap:

:evil:

you werent on ignore. you are being ignored in that thread. it was a good thread til you crapped it all up.

this is a classic example of the kettle calling the pot black . stool driver is definitly the biggest

attention whore on HQ . kinda like a troubled kid ,if he cant get the positive reinforcement that he desires, he'll take the negative attention so he feels important and cared about .Sad that some people just never grow up in life :baseball_sleep:

With every post HD sounds more like a "emo"... "Look at me, look at me" "HEY DON'T LOOK AT ME CUZ IAM DIFFERENT" :yelrotflmao: Seriously dude, You are far more lame than I ever thought anyone could be...

Further more, I think this is becomming quite funny... Talks all sorts of crap about Brooke but talks or addresses her in most EVERY thread.. Probably plays with mini evil(and iam sure its VERY mini) in is satan bannana hammock and reapeats her name over and over.... Obsess much??? HD your so evil :thumb:

RIPPEN