BHQ FALL TRIP

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone been thinking of the fall trip yet?

Just wondering if we should start the plannings yet...

later,

Chad

There is a bunch of us going down for sandfest....

I would love to try to make it out there for sandfest, but unless I start picking up some overtime between now and then, there is no way I'm gonna have the $$$ to make the trip.

when you guys figure out a date let me know, I need to make a trip out there, I just had to cancel my trip to idaho because of people backing out so I am lookiin for another group of people to head out to LS,

Race-a-holic and I have been talking about making a fall trip too...a lot is going to depend on whether I have my banshee back together before then. I'm just going to play it by ear, I was thinking early October would be a nice time to go. Just so long as it's not 18 degrees at night like last time :baseball_bat: I'm just thankful Tyler had those big ass heaters :flamewar:

Race-a-holic and I have been talking about making a fall trip too...a lot is going to depend on whether I have my banshee back together before then. I'm just going to play it by ear, I was thinking early October would be a nice time to go. Just so long as it's not 18 degrees at night like last time :baseball_bat: I'm just thankful Tyler had those big ass heaters :flamewar:

y'all come down to fl. it's 80 in october

w/chase &us floridian's

dri4life

Edited by 275hp banshee's

its always cold in oct. we went down there last year on the 20th and froze our ass off at night. Only one day that we went down there we rode in shorts. Were probley going to try to get down there some time before oct.

tell us where the 1000 acres of sand with 30-60 foot dunes are and I might just think about it....

:flamewar:

Iwill admit it if I lived in the middle I wouldn't even think twice about 30-60 foot dunes B-4 ocala, just big scrub is only 1-2 hrs away 4 me

don't know what's out there but it's close to me

& I know you won't freeze your nuts off :flamewar:

Big scrub

big scrub ride out bhq , oct 21-22-23 hopefully we will get some long distance die hards out there ..... Tryin everything i can to get a group of atv orientated guys/girls who share the same passion we all do for atvs :beer:

edit : ocala can get cold as ice sometimes .

big scrub ride out bhq , oct 21-22-23 hopefully we will get some long distance die hards out there ..... Tryin everything i can to get a group of atv orientated guys/girls who share the same passion we all do for atvs :beer:

edit : ocala can get cold as ice sometimes .

not usually in Oct. (unless more will come for ice , then :baseball_whistle: :evil: ) yes its cold in Oct in ocala :biggrin: