BHQ FALL TRIP

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October?

I am good any weekend but the 8th or 22nd, race weekends!

later,

Chad

When is sandfest?

Sandfest is on the weekend of 9/15/06........

So it sounds like your good to go then.....Foxgirl and my self along with puddlejumper and pimpeinkc will be there for sure.....

Sandfest is on the weekend of 9/15/06........

So it sounds like your good to go then.....Foxgirl and my self along with puddlejumper and pimpeinkc will be there for sure.....

boy has a race on 9-17... hum maybe we can head up there on thursday and head back Sautrday straight for the track and camp there that night... I gotta ponder this some more..

ok it's a plan..

I will be heading up Thursday night and coming back saturday afternoon, to make it back for the Sunday race..

Bobby have you reserved a spot? What's the number to the place on the hill? I be bringing the wife, my boy and not sure about my daughter, she doesn't wanna miss school Friday...

later,

Chad

ok it's a plan..

I will be heading up Thursday night and coming back saturday afternoon, to make it back for the Sunday race..

Ben have you reserved a spot? What's the number to the place on the hill? I be bringing the wife, my boy and not sure about my daughter, she doesn't wanna miss school Friday...

later,

Chad

I don' t have the number, but you can reserve online here if there are any spots left.

http://www.lspsonline.com/

im sure the reserved spots were gone long time ago for sandfest weekend... it gets crrraazzzziieeee that weekend.. wish i could go again but they changed the date where i cant go now... went few yrs ago when it fell on sept 11th weekend... we got there on a tuesday and it was almost full