premix ratio

Yeah, I think yours was ONE of the threads about porting over there. There are about 5 different ones where they go into massive detail about angles, numbers, degrees, window size, etc. You just have to search around for them. PS is the place to be for the real technical conversations. Those guys will definitely make you feel pretty dumb.

Yeah I know, I definitely didn't mean to represent that I was the first to start a thread about port timings etc. etc. csrmel, I know it took me about 5-7 days I think before I got my admin authorization. Did you ever try re-registering? Believe me it's worth it. You've got some of the big names in the Banshee world that frequent that site, pretty regularly.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

judging by how many people dont follow the factory banshee manuals guidelines on what premix you are suppose to use, and yet these people still get away with it (atleast for a while). im starting to think it just doesnt matter what ratio you run, as long as its within reason.

ill contuinue to stick to running 25:1 though. when removed my head to put a cool head on, my factory cylinders were so clean looking that you would swear they were new. not a single scratch on them, and the cross hatching was so crisp you could see if from across the garage.

I switched to 40:1 the last little while and my shee seems to really like it. I run Amsoil Dominator and im thinking about going up to 50:1 when i get my PC's on since im re-jetting.