Anyone ever been told there banshee was FUBAR?

A banshee is rarely Fubar. FInd out what he claims is wrong with it thats its non-repairable.

i agree. there are so many aftermarket options for practically anything on a banshee, so i can't see how it's non-repairable. it's just a matter of how much $$ it's gonna run you. anything can be repaired/replaced if you have enough cash and desire to do it. even if you need another motor to start with, if you have enough invested in other mods, it may be worth it to bolt up another engine.

i agree. there are so many aftermarket options for practically anything on a banshee, so i can't see how it's non-repairable. it's just a matter of how much $$ it's gonna run you. anything can be repaired/replaced if you have enough cash and desire to do it. even if you need another motor to start with, if you have enough invested in other mods, it may be worth it to bolt up another engine.

exactly what i was thinking. i know that no matter how fucked my banshee gets, come hell or high water, IT WILL NEVER BE FUBARed!!!! it may take 5 yrs to get it up and running, but it will live again!

exactly what i was thinking. i know that no matter how fucked my banshee gets, come hell or high water, IT WILL NEVER BE FUBARed!!!! it may take 5 yrs to get it up and running, but it will live again!

Banshee-thelegend.jpg

:clap::headbang::notworthy: :thumb:

thats ridiculous ,id stop taking anything to that mechanic ,most atv shops dont know shit about banshees ...theres no such thing as a fubar banshee

might need electrical stuff or mechanical repairs but it IS repairable and it needs only diagnosed and fixed

sounds like a dumbass to me...

Kinda what I was thinking.

Speaking from experience, there aint too much on a Banshee that you can't either make or have made.

And if its something you can't make, chances are you can repair it.

About the only thing I personally wouldn't try to reproduce would be the axle and spindles, and thats just because I don't know what the alloy is, and the heat treat process of those materials are.

Thanx for the support guys,what im thinking right now is buyin another banshee and putting my ported cylinders carbs and reeds and stuff that that on it and parting all the exteras out, i figure i can near break even?? I just so much miss riding i think im gonna loose it, it keeps me outa trouble and i really wanna get back out there but its been so frustrating just got it back together after getting new cylinders portjob pistons and a bore only to be told theres problems with it that can end up runnin me like 500 im kinda lost and almost depressed, im even considers goin to the doctor and gettin a perscription to klonopins :baseball_w00t:

haha klonopins....those are always fun. if i were you i would save up 500 bucks...if i read that correctly thats how much you needed? and im with everyone else. there is no such thing as a fubar banshee. its ALWAYS fixable. you can get a new frame if your frame is cracked or a new engine if your whole engine is blown. people build banshees from the ground up so im sure you could get whatever it is thats broken fixed.