Anyone?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put eh in your title they will swarm you.

:baseball_shocked:

Why would you say such a thing Aboot us canadians :tongue:

In Ontario, You?

Hey fresh do you know Bob from Canada? :yelrotflmao:

:baseball_shocked:

Why would you say such a thing Aboot us canadians :tongue:

I think the Americans love our "EH", sure is nicer to here then Y'all :baseball_w00t:

Edited by Shee-Male

In Ontario, You?

Hey fresh do you know Bob from Canada? :yelrotflmao:

I think the Americans love our "EH", sure is nicer to here then Y'all :baseball_w00t:

I think so :laugh:

(Shee-Male, did you get my PM?)

I live around London Ontario :beer:

Edited by Dinner

around london, i use to live in st-thomas !!!

What made you want to move all the way up north then? :tongue:

Edited by Dinner

What made you want to move all the way up north then? :tongue:

Well, my mom passed away about 2 and half years ago and my dad decided to move to sudbury (where all his childhood friends are) and we stayed there for about a year and then my dad found a girlfriend so after a year of living in sudbury he decided to move in wit her. She has a cedar house (VERY NICE), 4 garages, 4 cars; 1969 Ford Mach1 351 cleveland, 1953 Studebaker Truck with a 426 Hemi (around 550 hp), camaro z-71 ( dont care about it) and she has her everyday car her SUV, and the newest edition, my banshee :baseball_w00t:, but other than all that my dad says he never met anyone as caring and loving as she was.

Well, my mom passed away about 2 and half years ago and my dad decided to move to sudbury (where all his childhood friends are) and we stayed there for about a year and then my dad found a girlfriend so after a year of living in sudbury he decided to move in wit her. She has a cedar house (VERY NICE), 4 garages, 4 cars; 1969 Ford Mach1 351 cleveland, 1953 Studebaker Truck with a 426 Hemi (around 550 hp), camaro z-71 ( dont care about it) and she has her everyday car her SUV, and the newest edition, my banshee :baseball_w00t:, but other than all that my dad says he never met anyone as caring and loving as she was.

Sorry to hear about that, and didnt mean to offend you before :banghead:

But glad to hear stuff is good :clap: And now you can love and tend to your banshee all the time :thumb: :laugh: Just curious, how old are you frEsh? And is this your first quad?

Edited by Dinner