2007 Yamaha Lineup

saw a bumper sticker on eBay earlier and didn't know if I should bow my head or be insulted

35_1.JPG

still up, almost 13 hours left on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Res...1QQcmdZViewItem

i can make that bumper sticker if people were intrested in it .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the Craptor 700 was going to replace the Banshee? Is this true? if so, how, just how can that replace a Banshee? They are 2 totally completely different quads. This pisses me off that I will never own a brand new Banshee in my life. Well, I hope yamaha doesn make any money off these gay four-strokes...I hate them!

Edited by BansheeCJ3

Hey guys I seen this thread so i decided to check out the yamaha site.....and there is a 2007 BANSHEE....we made it for another year...well at least in canada

Yeah it's only USA that can't get them no more.

The land of the free, my ass!!!!!

Edited by Gargamel

1975 banshee : rocket pipes with billet 2 into 1 silencer custom made with a hmf sport series exhaust, custom mud buster 4 mill cam ,billet cam spacer , 22inch super swampers , cases matched , crank split, stroked , rubbed and rebuilt with cast iron, powerband adjusted and a tripple mud port -

hay mudslinger whats up w/ the'75 shee?

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

1975 banshee : rocket pipes with billet 2 into 1 silencer custom made with a hmf sport series exhaust, custom mud buster 4 mill cam ,billet cam spacer , 22inch super swampers , cases matched , crank split, stroked , rubbed and rebuilt with cast iron, powerband adjusted and a tripple mud port -

hay mudslinger whats up w/ the'75 shee?

he migta ment to put 95 not 75 , but his crank is rubbed with cast iron, id watch out