2007 Yamaha Lineup

07 yamaha lineup:

the raptor 80, raptor 200, raptor 350, raptor 400, raptor 450, raptor 512.3, and the raptor 700

actually-

for anyone who cares the 07 lineup will be posted up tonight at 9 PM pacific time which makes it 12 AM here in NJ. im intrested to see whats new :baseball_wassat:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't that be the bomb shell to end all others, that Yamaha some how manages to squeeze one more year out of the Banshee(there would be a LOT of pissed SE owners) or drops the cover on an all new version, like a 500 twin or a moster w/ the Phazor FX700 engine in it that they have managed to keep secret. that would definitely shock a lot of folks.

Either way, they're going to have to pull a rabbit out of their hat to replace the 'shee. It became a staple for Yamaha sport quads.

according to my clock 35 mins to go. Damn, if i posted this 10 minutes from now there'd be 25 minutes to go; one of the best one's Johnny Cash did.

-L

Hey Lee, reading your sig, who wins? Chuck Norris or Mike Ditka?

If i had to make a scenario of it, I'd say Mike Ditka would be right up in Chuck's face yelling & pulling punches. But then Chuck would just roundhouse kick him. He tends to do that a lot.

If i had to make a scenario of it, I'd say Mike Ditka would be right up in Chuck's face yelling & pulling punches. But then Chuck would just roundhouse kick him. He tends to do that a lot.

OK. How about if we had 10 mini Ditakas and one full size Norris. Now who?