Need new tires

I'm not sure I have this in the right spot and if not I apologize. Now that I have a properly running banshee I for see myself buying tires within the next 6 months. The dirt in the area I live in is a hard packed clay when dry and sticky as hell when wet. When it comes to tires for these things I have have no clue since there are so many types out there. I'm looking for something that has a bit more traction on the hard packed clay over the stock tires I have now. Not only to I need traction for the hard packed clay but in the turns of the track I ride the dirt has come loose from all the braking and accelerating in and out of the turns so I need something that has traction in loose dirt and hard packed clay. Any help from you banshee gods and goddesses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

i ahve some kenda klaws mxr's 18" and they hook up good on the hard packed dirt and the thing i love is that you can flip them around and they are good in the loose stuff. oh and im trying to get rid of them because i want 20's for the type of riding i do. so i would sell the to you for $20 a pice. i got them at the end of last summer and i rode it like 10 times then put it away. when i took it out this spring i road it 2 rides and my brother blow it up sp they dont have much time on them and they are in good shape. so let me know whats up.

I was doing a search on the net and went to ITP's website. They just released a new Holeshot SX tire for hard pack terrain, anyone heard any review on them yet?

My room mate has a Raptor '01 660 that has razr 2's on it and it sitting in my garage until we get it put back together...would the lug spacing fit my 99 banshee??