Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the more that is posted about evolution and science, the more strong my faith becomes .... you guys make me belive even more of the true power of my God ..thank you for the refreshing comments ..keep them coming :thumbsup:

man can't create, we can only destroy.... end quote

That may be the single most ignorant thing I have ever read or heard.

And as far as there being proof of god all around us, our definitions of proof must be different because all I see in your "proof" is hearsay and fiction. In fact with the direction of this world there seems to be alot of "proof" that there is no god.

better watch out master, you gonna get the reverned rkc to sart pming you trying to convert you,, and i have seen some of his pms, and they are pretty funny

and why is that all the bible pushers just say stuff like "oh scripture tell us"

so what ?

alot of books tell us things, so it must be true? :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

The question of where good, bad, evil, love, hate, etc came from is a pretty deep one, human DNA has not been completely charted

it's kinda of funny that you would bring this topic up. Francis S. Collins who heads the human genome project has mapped the entire human DNA. protein mapping is next but much more complicated. Mr Collins is a very bright man who has his faith in Jesus of the bible.

Edited by rkc

I'm just asking you to be consistent there's no harmoney in being a fence walker.

I never said an atheist could not be morel they are because truth is truth for all of us. what I am saying is being a intellectually honest atheist is incompatable with morality (please read my above post about relativism) an atheist can borrow morality from religion but in reality it's just a myth to a rock, that all you'll ever be.

I know you want God to change the rules just for you,but he won't there is never enough proof for the unWILLING he even says that in the scriptures. it's about probability.

There is never enough proof for the unwilling, translation, doesn't exist. That is the probability.

Unwilling? to do what? Believe in something in which I have no reason to? You bet I'm unwilling then, why wouldn't I be?

Scenario: person 1 says, "I don't know you, but if you send me $1,000,000 I promise I'll give it back, but I'm not going to tell you who I am or sign a contract." person 2 says, "OK, I will because I have faith in you."

You see how rediculous that sounds?

I have as much reason to believe in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus as I do god.

And I still believe there is morality without religion.

love, hate, fear, geed.lust, and every other emotion you can think of, is all NATURAL emotions,a nd feelings, religion has nothing to do with al that, as a matter of fact, why would god give us all those "supoosed" bad emotions and feelings then?

what is god a sadist, fuckin with us, giving us those urges and emotions, than he says dont use them???? look but dont touch, i mean come on

Edited by helldriver

it's kinda of funny that you would bring this topic up. Francis S. Collins who heads the human genome project has mapped the entire human DNA. protein mapping is next but much more complicated. Mr Collins is a very bright man who has his faith in Jesus of the bible.

You obviously have studied this subject in great depth, you have me at a disadvantage there. I really don't like arguing this topic at all, and I don't study or think about this every day, waste of time, so its possible that some of my information is dated, but it really has no bearing anyways. Just because one intelligent person believes doesn't mean I should, there are plenty of very intelligent people who are not believers.

I believe in what the best scientists in the world believe and are well on their way to understanding:shrug:

well on that note looks like you got some research to do..... start posting these "best" theory's you speak about and ill shoot every single one down, your best scientist's cant recreate life, cant duplicate evolution, cant cure the common fucking cold, your post reeks of helldiverism, misinformed and as full of shit as the day is long.......you gotta lotta work to do now pal, since you put your foot in your mouth, otherwise i say the best scientist's that have ever lived have come to the conclusion that theres a god.......prove me wrong.......

You obviously have studied this subject in great depth, you have me at a disadvantage there. I really don't like arguing this topic at all, and I don't study or think about this every day, waste of time

so to sum it up your a fucking moron who hasnt got a fucking clue what he's talking about, is that about right?..its a waste of time to try and understand where you came from past your dad's nuts? hey over in the review forum everyones raveing about the new 29.00 dual rate shock, go check that out......

well on that note looks like you got some research to do..... start posting these "best" theory's you speak about and ill shoot every single one down, your best scientist's cant recreate life, cant duplicate evolution, cant cure the common fucking cold, your post reeks of helldiverism, misinformed and as full of shit as the day is long.......you gotta lotta work to do now pal, since you put your foot in your mouth, otherwise i say the best scientist's that have ever lived have come to the conclusion that theres a god.......prove me wrong.......

so to sum it up your a fucking moron who hasnt got a fucking clue what he's talking about, is that about right?..its a waste of time to try and understand where you came from past your dad's nuts? hey over in the review forum everyones raveing about the new 29.00 dual rate shock, go check that out......

lol, wow, I was trying to stay civil, what kind of christian are you with the personal attacks? lol I guess you think you're a big man cutting people down on the internet huh?

Just so you know, I don't plan on jumping through your hoops because neither you nor your opinion mean shit to me, YOU are a waste of my time right now as I type this.

And yes, arguing this subject is a waste of time. I go to school 5 days a week to further my education in hopes of making a better life for myself and maybe even make the community around me a little better, I live in the now, thankyou very much, beating this subject to death has no hope of making my life any better.

In the end, I can't prove you wrong, and you can't prove me wrong, because I don't believe in your reasoning and you don't believe in mine, hence this post is now 204 pages long.

rkc,

I believe in what I do because I apply the rules of science, math, and physics that I live by everyday to everything. They have never failed me and I have no reason at all to believe that these rules don't apply everywhere.

For me to believe that there is some supernatural being that followed no rules at all but created all these rules for us to follow is just illogical, I just can't do it at this point.

Well you see you have it backwards "every design has a designer" the fact that if one billionth of the composite of the air changed on earth you fucking choke to death, the chance of a human being randomly being born figures out to some fucking infinite number, that means in a nut shell, we don't exist by chance, the chances of you hitting the lottery every day for the rest of your life are like a trillionth times greater, I have had a fish in a tank for three years and the fuckers yet to pop out and ask for a banana, some dipshit in the 1700's watched a caterpillar turn into a butterfly and assumed that's how we got here, in kindergarten some dickwad drew a picture of a circle with a fish a monkey and human in it and half you morons bought into the shit, as far as the rules go if im not mistaken some one has allways made up the rules.......... I would love to believe differently, im just

Edited by Blue Duece

Thats Blues "thing", he gets a real charge out of cutting people down, makes him feel big.

The way I see it faster is that we don't belive in any God, and neither do they...except for one, who's kidding themselves?

If morality is derived from religion, then why is there so many pedifile priests?

#1 what kind of christian are you with the personal attacks

#2 YOU are a waste of my time

#3 I go to school 5 days a week to further my education

#4 in hopes of making a better life for myself

#5 In the end, I can't prove you wrong, and you can't prove me wrong

#1 for starters im not a Christian, I just dont believe that 10 generations ago you were a monkey flinging shit around in a cage

Edited by Blue Duece

If morality is derived from religion

You're right even an atheist can have morality

And that's a great question id like to know as well why priests fuck children, although that doesn't mean there isn't a god, it just means man came up with some bullshit religion that says a guy cant get laid, so now you got degenerate homo's joining the priesthood

Religion and god are like night and day man made up all this crap that has nothing to do with creation.

Anyone here who actually believes that your ancestors were fucking Goldfish