Da Vinci Code

warwgn

:yelrotflmao: this seams to be the thinking of the bible assholes, espically cockboy

he says im going to hell cause i dont belive in your faggot god,

ok fine

NOW what he does not realize is that he is going to hell too, as jesus said,

WHY?

well because he does not follow the rules that jesus et fourth

like in the bible it clearly states that you will go to hell if you have sex before marrigae

and it clearly states that you will go to hell for eating pork

and there is about 1284874578 other things jesus says you will go to hell for, YET you somehow overlook that, and i will post them, as you TRY and argue your way out of this.

so he just picks and chooses what parts he wants to belive in???

yet he says im going to hell?

so i guess i'll see you in hell too cockboy, as jesus says

cause you dont follow his rules

yey he will probably say some stupid shit like, well we are all sinners, and we try and be good

ok well maybe once or twice, but you do not try and fix that behavior

you are acting in a satanic fashion

and then you claim you are a following jesus? hahah

you cant just use was suits you

its either the entire bible or nothing cockboy

as you are always saying the bible is the truth, no exceptions,,, so if jesus says your going to hell for those sins,, well then you are! no exceptions! hahahabh :evil:

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yelrotflmao: this seams to be the thinking of the bible assholes, espically cockboy

he says im going to hell cause i dont belive in your faggot god,

ok fine

NOW what he does not realize is that he is going to hell too, as jesus said,

WHY?

well because he does not follow the rules that jesus et fourth

like in the bible it clearly states that you will go to hell if you have sex before marrigae

and it clearly states that you will go to hell for eating pork

and there is about 1284874578 other things jesus says you will go to hell for, YET you somehow overlook that, and i will post them, as you TRY and argue your way out of this.

so he just picks and chooses what parts he wants to belive in???

yet he says im going to hell?

so i guess i'll see you in hell too cockboy, as jesus says

cause you dont follow his rules

yey he will probably say some stupid shit like, well we are all sinners, and we try and be good

ok well maybe once or twice, but you do not try and fix that behavior

you are acting in a satanic fashion

and then you claim you are a following jesus? hahah

you cant just use was suits you

its either the entire bible or nothing cockboy

as you are always saying the bible is the truth, no exceptions,,, so if jesus says your going to hell for those sins,, well then you are! no exceptions! hahahabh :evil:

Keep dancing pole smoking puppet.

read the bible the "Big Bang" is spelled out for you, if you think man was created from an explosion, let me hit whatever it is your smoking.......and aitheist's have more "Faith" than christians......

So let me get this straight. You think I'm smoking something because I believe in what the best scientists in the world believe and are well on their way to understanding, yet you believe some higher being with super powers magically created everything from nothing, wow, reminds me why I try to stay out of these arguements, really defines being close minded doesn't it :shrug:

So let me get this straight. You think I'm smoking something because I believe in what the best scientists in the world believe and are well on their way to understanding, yet you believe some higher being with super powers magically created everything from nothing, wow, reminds me why I try to stay out of these arguements, really defines being close minded doesn't it :shrug:

:confused: gotta agree here with the master of faster on this

rkc,

You're correct that something is never created from nothing. Before the Big Bang there existed a great amount of energy which was in equilibrium probably in one single dimension. Where this energy originally came from and what caused the equilibrium to be upset we don't know yet, but we will in good time. If you are going to use physics to try to disprove my beliefs then you have to be ready to apply it to your own, where did god come from originally? How did he just make everything? Obviously he couldn't have just made everything from nothing right? So there must have been something here before god? Where did it come from? There are too many holes in christianity for you or anyone else to plug.

Edited by Master of Faster

good point master!

reverned rikc will probably be studdering and will say something stupid like oh god is infinte, god was here, those rules dont apply to god, LOL

but who made god, how did he make all this from nothing,,, cause even the reverned said something cant come from nothing

sooo.....

Edited by helldriver

How bout this....

There's some mean and nasty stuff that was said from some of the believer guys towards us non-believers.

From what I'v gathered so far, your god condemns bad actions and likes it when your nice.

So.... how can one claim they follow god, but then post nasty ass comments. How can you be "half-religious". I would think there would be no grey areas, your either sinning or not. Are you allowed to call people "pussys" and "cowards" as long as its fighting for christianity ? Does going to confessionals wash away these small minor sins ?? I'm betting god aint even watchin you guys that close and he'll never know how graphic Blue Duece can get when he's talking about women and girlfreinds, god doesnt really break a sweat when 04LE starts swearing at HellDriver. God's prolly only worried about the big sins, the 10 commandment sins. Someone show me the light on Gods stance on these minor sins these guys are writing\being half religious.

Brooke. I really don't recall your stance.... do you believe in gods ?

well from i gathered from all their rants, is that this is their excuse,,, they say they make mistakes, they sin, and they try to do the best they can,, ok, BUT they dont learn from their mistakes, they just keep doing the same "sins" over and over, knowing they are sinning and do not try and stop themselves and do NOt leran and TRy and be a follower of god and continuesly act in a non god way

its actually very funny

do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law,,, :evil:

Edited by helldriver

rkc,

You're correct that something is never created from nothing. Before the Big Bang there existed a great amount of energy which was in equilibrium probably in one single dimension. Where this energy originally came from and what caused the equilibrium to be upset we don't know yet, but we will in good time. If you are going to use physics to try to disprove my beliefs then you have to be ready to apply it to your own, where did god come from originally? How did he just make everything? Obviously he couldn't have just made everything from nothing right? So there must have been something here before god? Where did it come from? There are too many holes in christianity for you or anyone else to plug.

you do realize you've caught yourself in an age old quandary. you have abandoned science to adopt non science faith/speculation. It has it's bases in the hindu religion, that the universe is eternal. science is pointing to a beginning not to a reorganization of matter. I believe (faith) the next hurdle is not more material discovery, but in physics/math to formulate zero.

just because you can imagine something does not mean it is true or will become true.

the type of criterion you're attributing to the discovery of god works fine if it is the one you have formulated in your mind (or others, even mine if I hadn't discovered the God of Bible). would the god of your making have to meet your set of limited rules to exist? einstein said he thought he understood 1 percent of all knowledge. in the other 99 percent of knowledge that you don't know (assuming equality with albert) is there a possibilty that God exists? remember it's only obvious to your version of god (limited)

the God of the bible has a different set of criterion that He sets not me (I would agree with you too before... when I made the rules)

He exists outside the time space continuum. He says of himself that he is Spirit, non physical.He made science and existed before science, time/space, therefore he is not subjected to time, space, physicis for proof of his existance, necessarily. have you ever heard of the so called trick question; can God make a rock so big that he can't move it? no. He is not circumvented by his creation. He does have limits (logic his rules)

I don't know how he made everything. He didn't break the 1st law of phyisics because there was no physics to break. He is 1st cause of cause and effect , no contradiction. since he exists outside of time I can apprehend eternal/ eternity but I can't comprehend it because I'm finite.

I think the reason people feel so strongly about this whole religion thing is that they can't come to terms with the fact that they really are insignificant, they've gotta feel like there is some higher purpose I suppose, but deep down inside they know its all ficticious BS and thats why they can choose to be "religious" only when its convienient for them, so they can start wars and call people names one minute and then be a "good christian" the next minute. Ya just gotta live your life the best that ya can I guess, have a little fun and be good to others while your health allows ya to, because when its over its over, end of story.

How bout this....

There's some mean and nasty stuff that was said from some of the believer guys towards us non-believers.

From what I'v gathered so far, your god condemns bad actions and likes it when your nice.

So.... how can one claim they follow god, but then post nasty ass comments. How can you be "half-religious". I would think there would be no grey areas, your either sinning or not. Are you allowed to call people "pussys" and "cowards" as long as its fighting for christianity ? Does going to confessionals wash away these small minor sins ?? I'm betting god aint even watchin you guys that close and he'll never know how graphic Blue Duece can get when he's talking about women and girlfreinds, god doesnt really break a sweat when 04LE starts swearing at HellDriver. God's prolly only worried about the big sins, the 10 commandment sins. Someone show me the light on Gods stance on these minor sins these guys are writing\being half religious.

Brooke. I really don't recall your stance.... do you believe in gods ?

if you had half a brain meat you could quote the precedence scripture of name calling that I already posted.

go back and slap your dad for me and be thankful you have one!

see you in a week or two.

for pete's sake youre an atheist, act like one and quit your blubbering. there's no such thing as nasty

Edited by rkc