Da Vinci Code

warwgn

For example..... Ned Flanders from the Simpsons would obviously be on god's "very good" list and is a no-brainer for an eternal after-life living in heaven, while on the other hand you have Homer Simpson. Does Homer have his life reviewed at ther pearly gates and does he get into heaven ?

How bout this... lets say that some dood claims he's uber-religious and he's always posting insane amounts of copy&pasted scripture, lets say that this dude called another dude a "pussy". What does god do about that shit ? Is there some big heavenly scorecard ?? Does he lose god-points for calling the other dude a "pussy"?

http://www.tedhaggard.com/

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (CNN) -- The Rev. Ted Haggard agreed Saturday to resign as leader of the megachurch he started in his basement more than 20 years ago after its independent investigative board said he was guilty of "sexually immoral conduct."

On Friday, Haggard admitted he had received a massage from a Denver man who claimed the prominent pastor had paid him for sex over three years. Haggard also admitted he had bought methamphetamine.

Haggard, in an interview with CNN affiliate KUSA, denied having sex with Mike Jones and said he did not use the drug and threw it away.

After the allegations were made public, Haggard resigned as president of the influential National Association of Evangelicals, an umbrella group representing more than 45,000 churches with 30 million members.

He also temporarily stepped aside as pastor of the 14,000-member New Life Church. (Parishioners stand by Haggard)

But on Saturday overseers of the church recommended he be permanently removed.

"We, the Overseer Board of New Life Church, have concluded our deliberations concerning the moral failings of Pastor Ted Haggard," a statement from the church said.

"Our investigation and Pastor Haggard's public statements have proven without a doubt that he has committed sexually immoral conduct."

LMAO HOLY FUCK, i juast about fell off my chair reading your post :yelrotflmao:

"god points" hahahahyahahahah

funny shit

but again its how most of these insane bible wannabees are

and haggard,,, in not shocked,

but he did it in the name of god,, so he's ok :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and why is their not ONE shred of evidence of jesus outside the bible?

well dick puff what other documentation was there back then.....the daily post?........prove ben franklin lived polesmoke.......lets see some proof of abe lincoln........how about george washington, prove that he lived........you cant tool...........just keep scraping out your jobsite and sucking your pals rod......

well dick puff what other documentation was there back then...

EXACTLEY

thats what ive been saying through out this whole thing

there is no way you can have a accurate documantatin of happenings back then,, so why do all thse bible puffers think that shit that was said 2,000 years ago with no good record keeping is 100 percent accurate and true as they claim

for anyone to belive it is just being silly

for once blue doche you have a good point

Edited by helldriver

throught history, at least that many claim to have seen aliens & flying saucers, so it must be true then.

so in 33 years 250.000 people have claimed to see a ufo?....bullshit dawg.......im going to give you the benifit of the doubt and think what you meant to say was 250........otherwise your dumber than i thought, or prove it

so in 33 years 250.000 people have claimed to see a ufo?....bullshit dawg.......im going to give you the benifit of the doubt and think what you meant to say was 250........otherwise your dumber than i thought, or prove it

33 years?, much larger time span then that, as old as antcient egypt, but I guess if you going off the bibles time line........

How bout this...

"real genius is logical", yet you claim there is a god that waved his hand and made everything ever made and is somehow watching and judging our lives so he can approve my entry into heaven or ship me to hell.... without a shred of scientific evidence or any logical proof at all.

I propose that folk who believe in gods and idol are "hyper emotional". They deny logic and scientific method when dealing with THIER god, but accept logic anytime else. The same "fuzzy logic" they use to prove thier god is the real deal, can be used for every god ever invented by man. The logic used by the religious folk comes down to this..... "you can't prove 100% the theory of evolution and you can't prove the big bang theory." So the logic says, abandon all logic and use the hyper emotional part of your brain to conjure up an all knowing, all ruling god.

The same fuzzy logic~~~~~~> There are aliens. :shrug:

Meat you're nothing more than the other idiots I've ever debated and that's the reason I don't debate here. Because I start at "square one" ( I know you don't know this term for debate ) these questions I have posed here never ever are attempted to be answered. These are not my concepts, but ones I've learned studying philosophy. These are the same ideas that are used in academe debates. These ideas are NEVER answered directly by most objective judging standards(joke...get it?).If you want to take up an issue with me ask me a coherent question? Don't pop in and out of the roo roo with your silly sound bites. You sound like a fag and fight like a girl. I know logic (laws) because I was held to IT. It's hard as hell not to write self defeating statements..... show me one of mine, I know where there at. And try really hard to be original it will give me less reason to dump on you. :shrug:

jesus lived 33 years tool........thats it............no more no less

So there is more evidance there are ET's?

You know my great grandfather x 34 and your great grandfather x35 were the same man....yep...Noah, he lived to be a little over 600years old, I wonder how many people saw him?

....dose that make you my cousin uncle brother granddad??

Edited by Shee-Male

How bout this...

"real genius is logical",

I propose that folk who believe in gods and idol are "hyper emotional". They deny logic and scientific method when dealing with THIER god, but accept logic anytime else. The same "fuzzy logic" they use to prove thier god is the real deal, can be used for every god ever invented by man. The logic used by the religious folk comes down to this..... "you can't prove 100% the theory of evolution and you can't prove the big bang theory." So the logic says, abandon all logic and use the hyper emotional part of your brain to conjure up an all knowing, all ruling god.

The same fuzzy logic~~~~~~> There are aliens. :shrug:

so i assume you have some scientific theory to post theres no god?, as i did about 3 pages that there is........"you can't prove 100% the theory of evolution and you can't prove the big bang theory." So the logic says, abandon all logic and use the hyper emotional part of your brain to conjure up an all knowing, all ruling god"........if you did your home work youd see the "big Bang" is part of gods creation, should i post it again on how that is?......its easy to say, you can conjure up all the crap you want, but if you think, because you cant understand a situation that it doesnt excist is right? i can understand that..................... i feel the same way with a bong in my hand..."ignorence is bliss" i wonder what fictional charecter came up with that saying..........

did you know they also hearded dinosouars on the Ark, 200 tons and 40' tall by the pairs, I know, my great grandfather x34 was there.