Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre gonna get yourself in some trouble, kid. you cant mess with peoples' businesses. i hope mommy and daddy have a good lawyer for you.

Who said I was gonna do it? I was just pointing it out so the many people you pissed off can have some fun, and maybe you can make your site more secure.

Who said I was gonna do it? I was just pointing it out so the many people you pissed off can have some fun, and maybe you can make your site more secure.

youre crossing a line. you need to smarten up before you get yourself into trouble.

youre crossing a line. you need to smarten up before you get yourself into trouble.

Haha, shut the fuck up. I've done nothing but give out the link to your site that you made public and advertised on the hq for so long. Anyone with an ounce of html knowledge can point out your flaws. I won't be giving out anymore info about it so stfu.

well brooke, thats not my style, i wouldnt fuck with your work,, UNLESS you fucked with me like that

oh, by the way, thanks, i appreciate that. as much as you piss me off i can tell theres certain lines you wouldnt cross.

First, Brooke, Good for you! Having your own business is the only way to go in todays society. The fact that you see that and are going to give it a run says a ton about who you are! Unlike 98% of the rest of society who are willing to go work for someone else and collect a pay check all the while their family grows up while they are putting in their 40+ hours. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that money will soon be working for you instead of you working for your money.

I am sure Duece knows a little about that as well. And I am learning it as I go.

QuadRacer........who are you again? I'm not going to knock you or anything but that was a pretty low blow. If HD wanted to find it on his own fine and the other reasoning you gave is pretty much garbage. Not sure what you are trying to gain by posting the way you did. If anything you should be sending brooke PM's asking how she has gotten her business going and how she is doing and how you could build and run your own business.......unless of course you may already be some super internet business savvy superstar......but as for now you are a new guy with 70 posts who claims to be a "QuadRacer".

RJV

Edited by rjvoight

QuadRacer........who are you again? I'm not going to knock you or anything but that was a pretty low blow. If HD wanted to find it on his own fine and the other reasoning you gave is pretty much garbage. Not sure what you are trying to gain by posting the way you did. If anything you should be sending brooke PM's asking how she has gotten her business going and how she is doing and how you could build and run your own business.......unless of course you may already be some super internet business savvy superstar......but as for now you are a new guy with 70 posts who claims to be a "QuadRacer".

RJV

Im way before your time Christian Slave, I usually just lurk around now and don't post unless its about brooke, as for my posts this is probally my 5th or 6th account i've used by now. Calling me out on my name huh? Ive been racing MX for 12 years and i've posted plently of pictures on the old hq, but now this place has gone to shit with brooke and her followers ruining every thread on the forums. I use this site for product reviews and repairs thats it.

Im way before your time Christian Slave, I usually just lurk around now and don't post unless its about brooke, as for my posts this is probally my 5th or 6th account i've used by now. Calling me out on my name huh? Ive been racing MX for 12 years and i've posted plently of pictures on the old hq, but now this place has gone to shit with brooke and her followers ruining every thread on the forums. I use this site for product reviews and repairs thats it.

no, youre just still mad because i banned you for calling fellow members ni*gers etc etc.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8588

notice his klukluxklan link in one of his usernames. oh and where in one of his thread he even calls lee a f*g etc etc. after being banned and getting back on the forums.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...indpost&p=84656

exactly the kind of person we dont need around here.

he just recently had a sig with hitler in it that said...what was is? when around blacks never turn your back? i cant remember, it was a few weeks ago.

makes me like helldriver a lot more, thats for sure.

Edited by Brooke

Well thanks for clearing that up. And for the record, I have a freedom you can not understand. And I mean nothing inflamatory by that statement. I am a slave to nothing in this world.

RJV

Well thanks for clearing that up. And for the record, I have a freedom you can not understand. And I mean nothing inflamatory by that statement. I am a slave to nothing in this world.

RJV

Thanks rjv for your strong stance on freedom. The few post I've read of yours inspired me.I hope to read more from you. Gal: 5,1

Good for you Brooke, I wish you success in business and living at home makes alot of sense especially with the affection you have for your family.

Edited by rkc

ugghhh did me and brookie just have a "moment"? :baseball_w00t:

and no problem brookie like I said I have NO reason to do something like that to you

anyways now that the mutal respect bullshit is overwith,,, can we get back to arguing? :headbang: LMAO!!!!

awwww :wub:

kommmalherfreundchen.gif

but there comes a time,to spring the coupe

i dont know hell driver my mom died in 93 and in 02 i moved in with my dad to spend the last 6 months of his life with him....my wife and kids were cool with it, after 50 years i heard my dad tell me he loved me, for the first time.......... i was holding his hand as he died, if brookes single the best place for her is with her loved ones