Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Thank God for Jesus. Amen.

Yeah, you bring out the worst in me, no doubt about that. I'm learning though.

You won't get me again. I feel better already.

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

e04le loser,, youre just gonna say that now, but in another 5 posts you'll be back name calling and threating people again being a E tough guy,, and wanting to "take it to the streets" hahahah, having NOT learned a thing from you bullshit book

youre a pathetic excuse for a man,,, youre weak, and fragile, and you hide behind the cross

fuckin wimp!!! :evil:

Edited by helldriver

Jesus is proud of you too bro. :baseball_innocent:

Proverbs 25:7

For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean??? You completly lost me on that one, sounds more like monty python than jesus :baseball_w00t: but really you might as well quote klingon cause I dont speak that made up crap either so it will make just about as much sense.

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Sorry warwgn (great movie by the way). I meant well anyway. :shrug:

3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

3:21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, [then] have we confidence toward God. 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean??? You completly lost me on that one, sounds more like monty python than jesus :baseball_w00t: but really you might as well quote klingon cause I dont speak that made up crap either so it will make just about as much sense.

its called reading comprehension, the shit most of us learned in first grade, thats why you and dick smoke got no business even picking up a bible you havnt got a fucking clue what your reading, the shit making no sense to you just shows us how unfucking educated you are