STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

( nyuk stuff mails out monday )

handy man , banshee freak...... your stuff is priority this week. Been partying all weekend ( had a moving party ) and let me just say im still hammerd. Got to get up tomarrow at 9 am for a meeting with a client on a flats boat......

cant Party hard without some hard work......

will return this week with everything i promised .

Thankyou,

Chase

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids passed ot about 50 stickers at the last race.. Even saw one of my boy's competitors with it on her quad already..

These stickers are nice, it was even possible for me to cut and place the sticker in a different design..

here my boy's Quad...

823520L.JPG

checkout the sea cover, it'sa car seat cover... AFRO engineered...

812617L.JPG

later,

Chad

Sweeeeeet ! i like the seat cover you gave me some ideas =-D ....... Glad to see you spend alot of time with the family and get together and have outdoor gatherings... Never really had the father figure's support with atvs even till this day.... Looks like your a cool dad :thumb:

Man i just want to say that this stuff looks great. Way to go man. I kinda liked your ideas of the rezzi covers out of chrome and a bansheehq sticker. Im sure your busy as hell with all the work u been doin. When ever you get a chance, hit me up with a pm. Thanks a lot man and keep up the good work :clap:

Pm sent , thankyou

been working on a really big boat this week i will have pics sometime tomarrow if i finish before the place where the boats at closes .

Took some pics of the Van my brother and meer airbrushed , for LIL FLIP and DA BLACK AL CAPONE , they are thec clover g record label . The stickers also double as stencils for painting. i did all the stencil work for any lettering of the lettering clovers or stuff similar to the van . The windows aswell is perferated vinyl that was painted on then applied to the windows , therefore you can see out throught thousands and thousands of tiny holes .

Aswell i took some pictures of my brother and meer's art ...

Thats my helmet im getting done =-D SICK PAINT AY ???????????

meerdopeshit.jpg

capone03.jpg

capone02.jpg

capone1.jpg

_________________________________--------------------____________________-----------

flamesbefore.jpg

doorfreak.jpg

spidermuralresize.jpg

painthuffer.jpg

woooooops heres the helmet pic

helmetresize.jpg

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com