STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

i just want some rear's that will hookup hard when i dump the clutch . heheh

No rush i need to move first - ( but keep a eye out for some hoosiers or american racers that are mounted up )

If you want go ahead and draw it up , but remember its all line art . No shading and what .

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want some rear's that will hookup hard when i dump the clutch . heheh

No rush i need to move first - ( but keep a eye out for some hoosiers or american racers that are mounted up )

If you want go ahead and draw it up , but remember its all line art . No shading and what .

That's fine, I'm not going to be doing anything too elaborate; should be somewhat simple.

I'll look around and see if I can find some tires for you, I've seen a few sets over on planet sand :beer:

I put one of the decals I ordered from you on my Blaster. I was going to put it on my truck but then I thought that my quad is less likely to get keyed than my truck. lol

Thanks again for the awesome decals!

100_2734.jpg

100_2733.jpg

Thankyou everyone for your post's . Really helps people show that im a reputable guy trying to make some money . I am in the middle of moving still and wont have anything setup till sometime this week. Im currently at my uncles house however we close the deal today on the new house, It is just a matter of time till i can get the internet on at the new house.

Thankyou again .

I was going to put it on ebay for 100 bucks, but I will cut you a deal. Pm me an offer!

IM UP , but im not running yet . should get around to setting up the office this weekend. still wiring this place up , cant belive a brand new house doesnt come with cat 5 outlets ... B.s SHIT.............

RUNNING !!!!!!!!!!! everything setup im just lacking a ethernet cable , i will pick one up tomarrow .

i got to do handyman's stuff

opt101 i got to send him out the freebies i messed up on

got to contact chad

if i forgot you , please post up and let me know... im just starting to get orgainzed at the new house still .

10 dollar minimum on ALL custom cut orders .

i always have wonder'd why i never got around to doing my fenders . My full color vinyl hookup for printing basically burnd a bridge and then lit a fire under me , so i have no hookup to do my original design unless i sub it out to a internet based print company .

ANYWAYS i said to myself , how come i never do any stickers for myself... Finally gave in , sat down had a few beers and heres what i came up with .

DSC00712-1.jpg