STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

been buzy doing customers . Registerd the company name you see below =-D , i have the banshee hq stickers avalible i will l offer the white ones at a BUCK each ....... and at that price im basically giving them away once mailed out

. but i always accept donations or tips :cheers:

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allready used the hole roll of red for a atv shop here , and im worried as can be about the vinyl i orderd on fleabay money order , confirmed he got it on email told me he was going to ship using my fed ex account ..... i goto my account and i never see anything billed yet so im a bit worried( not sure how fast they update billing online ) .... if its not here by friday im flying to his place with a wrench in hand ........

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

Hey everyone , i got shafted on ebay so i started collecting what i can in amount per job , but i bought a little extra ...... Here is the colors i have the orange is for a BIG BOAT so i can not do big stickers with it , please dont ask

DSC00023.jpg

silver , blue , white

Can you cook up some retro looking stickers that read "TRX450R", but look like OEM 250R decals? I'm sure I can come up with a 250R decal to start with.

i never seen a 250r decal . supply me with some samples to work with and i will do my best... Im kind of racked up on work right now for this week, but i will defintly put forth effort to get every bhq' request done ! Without you guys my banshee would still be in peices ! Once again thanks and i will get back to every pm and or post... :cheers:

COLORS ARE IN

CHROME AND BRUSHED ALUMINUM are specialty vinyls and more $

COLORS%20OF%20VINYL.JPG