STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red backround ,( i have two reds , BRIGHHHHHT and normal red )

as for the blacks i will hook you up with some PEARL BLACK , totally amazing vinyl . you will think its paint !

Everyone else dont get that color ( its my personal stash of black )

stickers measure 3 wide , 12 long , specify if you would like other size .

will print it up tomarrow , The printer pc is shut down . im going to make it 5 feet long , by whatever looks proportional . 5'x18" ? , and the slogan will be the same length as the RACING just not as tall ...( seperate ) so you can apply it where you want .

This will look similar in size to the 99 Performance one i made up today . Got a appointment with a client at 8 am tomarrow . Will do it for ya tomarrow , no worries

- Thankyou chase

Dammit chase, after seeing all this. It making it awfully hard to say no to the guy that trying to get me to buy his little vinyl cutter/plotter he's selling.

:headbang: all personal stuff against me aside . If you want something printed I will deal with you on a professional leval . I dont hold grudges or let personal feelings affect business .

Thankyou , chase

(bansheebrian ) stickers will go out tomarrow - Thankyou

Had a few pm's this mornin about flames and i did not have time to post until now, Here are a few flame samples i offer

flamesall.gif

be back soon with the shipps racing