STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recomend me a nice yamaha decal, i'm having a hard time deciding how to dress up the plastic. Thanks.

th_Banshee16.jpg

The decals I ordered arrived today. :clap:

Thanks alot! They look awesome! :headbang:

Thanks broncogirl , i left feedback for you aswell since i noticed you have not posted much on here. Welcome to the hq and hope you enjoy the extra freebies

Climb any hill - in the process of making a bhq banshee sticker kit / pack

so check back soon

Thankyou everyone and your business is very appreciated

- chase

alright..... Chase at first I thought you were just kind of a white trash fag. I seriously was wrong, my hats off to you bro. I think what your doing is awesome. Keep up the good work. And I need some stickers but it's too late to get you stuff tonight so I will get ahold of you later. GOOD LUCK :beer:

Edited by bansheeryder_69

check out a idea i came up with . ( i know the last R is messed up and if you did order one , it would be flawless )

DSC00530.jpg

ok time for one big ass fucking sticker!!

Just picked up a 20' Haulmark enclosed trailer yesterday..

I need the AFROracing logo on both sides and the rear door....

Shoot me some prices.... And sizes of what you can do....

AFROracing in Black and the Quad in red....

later,

Chad

ok time for one big ass fucking sticker!!

Just picked up a 20' Haulmark enclosed trailer yesterday..

I need the AFROracing logo on both sides and the rear door....

Shoot me some prices.... And sizes of what you can do....

AFROracing in Black and the Quad in red....

later,

Chad

chad you will have to wait till i move to my new place , i will be situated there/setting up computer on monday . Im not sure what day the internet will kick on. We will talk then .

Hey Chase, how custom can you get with these vinyls? Could I draw something, scan it, send it to you and you print it? :beer:

Sure could , but you got to understand my style of printing , is basically LINE ART . I will have to re trace it on the computer ( which will take some time , depending ont he complexity ) , The machine wont print a jpg or bmp etc ( because it wont know where to print ) . It must be a AI or Corel Draw file in outline form. If your any good with the line tool in adobe illustrator and design it there ; i will print them at cost . Im in the middle of moving right now and everythings ethier packed on the truck or waiting to get on the next truck . So sometime next week .......

PS : find me some drag tires :headbang:

Cool, I'll see what I can do in Adobe :beer: If you were to have to re-draw it, I wouldn't mind paying you a little extra for the work. I'll get to drawing and check back with you late next week or early the week after...

I'll see what I can find on the tires...do you need front and rear? Any preference?