STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Chase. Make the 'Q' in the Banshee HQ sticker capital and you'll be set. :cheers:

that chrome is awesome!!

that bhq one i made was just for fun , im going to make about 10 of them later today.

Thanks Chad, afro racings are inbound to you , you will have them this week !

thanks again , chase

:cheers:

Can you still hook me up with this in a Blue, Black and white scheme for my rear fenders? -maybe switch the red to blue in the scribbles. If so I'll take a set.

Thanks.

rearfenderpreview.jpg

...Stickers on my tank were tested very hard last weekend and still look like new. :cheers:

defintly can nicky , give me a few days this week i got a few boats im finishing up , im working on making a full color catalog for some of the boat's and vehical wraps im doing. So i will get around to your printing later during the week...

:cheers:

gotta get the camera back i got some cool two tone chrome ones made

flagpreview.jpg

bhqflags1.jpg

got the stickers in yesterday!

Sweetness!

:flamewar::notworthy:

oh btw,moolas in da mail :thumb:

thanks guys , been buzy doing 3 differnt boat jobs at the moment and it can get preety dang hectic. anyways here is willie chirino' ( famous cuban singer ) boat. No ware near finished, but we atleast got the lines cleand up and perfect. Tomarrow is detail day and bday , and then me and my partner are invited to a party at his house and we get to deliver the boat on the water. :clap: i will get some final pics. STAR ISLAND FLA richest part of the beach .

DSC00074.jpg

almost.jpg

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

Hey Chase,

You got my qoute wheres my chrome hq sticker for my Durango window?

please send me a pm with exactly what you want and what size ,color,font etc... all my pm's were accidently deleted so i lost all records of who wanted what , and its all my fault i will not let that happen again.

sorry ,

chase

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com