STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

dimensions of these are stated on post # 165....... will ship out tomarrow if payment is recived paypal ID is in my signature .

Quick question , Trying to market some large trailer decals such as a 5 foot yamaha logo

" yamaha with tuning forks " Wonderin if you could put a single color one on the trailer and take a picture for me, Its for marketing purposes ( ebay ) . Of course it would be free of charge .

Just give me a maximum length and height.

Thankyou again ,

Miami Vinyl

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: sweeeeeeet color scheme ....thanks for the post ..

Plain and simple - everyones stuff has been shipped out , and i have been workin on painting a car with the " nightmare before switches " theme aswell as some teadrop reverse flames .... Aswell we did my helmet custom done . Wont debut it until the bike is done aswell later this week.

EVERYTHING IS SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!

Will return when i have free time .

Been buzy as a mother ........ My contractor hired me back for the pay i want , 200 day to lay concrete driveways ..... thats a 75% raise , work sucks , pays good . Aswell im trying to save some money for my little vacation im going on , august 12th to b.c canada.

Polish

Banshee brian

YOU GOT A HUGE FAAAAAAAT wad of stickers coming your way , TRUST ME !

bansheefreak sorry for fedex being slow , i will hook you up again.

( let me know if the sizing is too shitty , ill make you one to replace that one at no charge )