STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a really bad birthday , woke up siiiiiiiick as shit , didnt goto culinaryschool stayed home slept ... Made my girl stay home because i was sick and dont wanna get her sick . So i thought deeply about this hole situation . and decided to take a FULL WEEK OFF, monday to sunday . NO STICKER WORK !!! OR CONSTRUCTION !!!!! full week of NOTHING ! Also i should be moving into a shop within the next few weeks. ( with my banshee in the office ) .... Gotta make sure i play my cards right. Sorry for the people who need stickers done. Any money incoming or sticker work incoming will be finished and thats the only people.

On a lighter note, i have devised a stupid and easy way to make ure rear break shock resivoir look or appear chrome. Its a simple chrome sticker but it sure as hell looks cool. Will take some pics tomarrow when i feel much better . Sorry bhqers for the delay but i need to recoop from my illnesses

had a really bad birthday , woke up siiiiiiiick as shit , didnt goto culinaryschool stayed home slept ... Made my girl stay home because i was sick and dont wanna get her sick . So i thought deeply about this hole situation . and decided to take a FULL WEEK OFF, monday to sunday . NO STICKER WORK !!! OR CONSTRUCTION !!!!! full week of NOTHING ! Also i should be moving into a shop within the next few weeks. ( with my banshee in the office ) .... Gotta make sure i play my cards right. Sorry for the people who need stickers done. Any money incoming or sticker work incoming will be finished and thats the only people.

On a lighter note, i have devised a stupid and easy way to make ure rear break shock resivoir look or appear chrome. Its a simple chrome sticker but it sure as hell looks cool. Will take some pics tomarrow when i feel much better . Sorry bhqers for the delay but i need to recoop from my illnesses

1 day sick=1 week off...

must be nice you self empoyed rightous bastard!

:yelrotflmao:

:flamewar:

:thumb: hahaha thats the same thing my girl told me .

Been way to buzy with the jobs i have lined up, we are doing a flats boat this upcoming week in full color vinyl and then its getting cleared , so that it will have a airbrushed look. Aswell we have a 38 foot " shasta " camper " we are wrapping . I will get finished pics of all the work . Also gotta go finish the striping on willie chirino's boat...

moreover, we have just finished " da black al capone , and lil flip " " clover g's " tour van ( econoline 350 ), my brother did all the airbrushing on it , and we had the windows wrapped with vinyl so they can airbrush on it. if you wonder how i land those jobs , my brother and other friend works in close connection with dub rims . and they send him alot of people with money his way .....

Ill get some pics for you all of the soon to be shop , aswell as the finished work we have done....

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

finally finished willie chirino's boat and got to meet him and his son. Really cool people they took me out on the boat around fisher island . I could go on for hours about how famous singer's live but instead ill just show you his boat.

if your wondering what the spanish slogan means ( its one of willie chirino's songs he wrote ) Im not hispanic but from the info i have obtained it means something like :

" it was ment to be " , "It was ment for me " something like that not exactly sure because spanish to english translation is not really the same word / meaning

DSC00093.JPG

NYUK - JOHN , thankyou i have recived the parts and the extra banshee toys , kinda got me all excited lol i almost bought a few of these on ebay and now i got a set ! THANKS !!!!!!!!!!! WILL DEFINTLY make you something worth your time and effort into helping a bhq'er out . Soon as i get the reply ill have them printed within the hours and dropped off at the post office tonight. Thankyou ,

miami vinyl.

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

heres his website

http://www.willychirino.com/

i was told that his house is somewhere between 11 and 15 M ...... mind boggling . the only way to get to his house is by a ferry ....... he lives on the same island as shaq , annakorna kova and enrquique , lil jon , etc etc ....... hes actually neighbors with shaq ( shaq has a huge statue on his dock that looks like him )