Cool Head

05 SE

I just bought a Noss.. havent got it yet. Dlnoss is a vary nice guy, he'll help you figure out what ex. you need.

I was kinda an ass to him, Told him I was going to get a head from him.. then something came up and I blew him off.. Then I pm'd him back and told him I got things straight and was rdy to get the head, then got put on workin 6-12 hour days (72 hour weak) and didnt even bother getting on the cpu.. But after all that I once again told him I could finally get it and he onc again helped me out and figured out what dome's I needed.. I feel like an ass hole.. :angry:

Edited by 99Banshee

Noss all the way. Nothing against the others, but Noss is a site supporter and makes a great product. VERY good to deal with as well. When I bought mine, I didn't know he offered a discount to HQ members - he (or actually his wife I think...) actually tracked me down to refund the discount. Now that's service. Plus, the thing is a work of art - I should have bought 2, one for the quad and one to put over the fireplace.

Rich,

It shipped today. Hopefully it will get there Friday but it may be Monday. I'll PM the tracking number to you. Don't feel bad at all about the delay. I didn't think anything of it. Things come up sometimes that require the funds we would rather spend on fun stuff.

-David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What does the noss head cost members? I'm in the market for a new one right now. I'd like 19cc domes to run race gas.

If I remember, they are like $879.99 and worth every penny.

No..... Im just messin. PM dlnoss for pricing. It will depend on finish and shipping. I think that they are in the 275 range, BansheeHQ members get a discount too.

http://www.nossmachine.com/banshee_heads.htm

i have a pro design only cas i got a deal on one laying round a local dealer, practically gave it to me so i couldn't pass it up. if was was in the market and doing over i would get the NOSS cas u don't have to swap out studs. they're all pretty much the same. if one does indeed hold more coolant in it's jackets it's not any more of an advantage over another.i put mine on and it has NEVER leaked or gave me problems.they all work great but consider whether or not u wanna replace the studs. later bro hope that helps

noss is the way to go if nothing else just for the way he cares for his customers, I posted that after I put the head on I had a leak it was nothing with the head and I did not want to make it sound like it was, and dave was sure to reply to it offering advise to help he is a real stand up guy.