lost by 3 quad lengths

bansheeseat$$

I'm pissed,Got beat by 3 quad lengths by a +7 cub drag banshee.Stupid v-paddles.I know I'm a better builder but I lost because of the v-paddles and stock swing arm.Can't wait to put my +6 swinger on it with my Haullers.Mines only a +4 stroke cub.Has this ever hapened to you?

Edited by bansheeseat$$

That motor should have alot of potential.The T-5's are a good pipe but cpi's or shearers would be better.Dual 34's or 35's would be alot better I would think.The tires are killing that banshee.Definitely need some haulers.

Edited by race-a-holic

That motor should have alot of potential.The T-5's are a good pipe but cpi's or shearers would be better.Dual 34's or 35's would be alot better I would think.The tires are killing that banshee.Definitely need some haulers.

508187[/snapback]

I do have cpi's on it.The single carb on this actually pulls on the top better then dual carbs do.

Ok,you already know about needing new tires.What about the clutches?Might need a lockup clutch. :shrugani:

508416[/snapback]

As of right now,I don't need the lock up clutch.I'm useing clutches from a 1100cc yrz or something street bike.As I'm righting this I'm puting my +6 swinger and my haulers from my 05 P.V cheetah banshee on my 06 cub banshee.

first of all a 7mill cub should pull from the tourque away from u second the setup is soo huge lets start with your carb...ur runnin 2into one,,JUNK,, u should be runnin 2 38mms,,tires..u should be runnin at least 10 paddles 72in rollout extremes or superlites, shaws help over stock shock to get out of the hole!!!!! drag frame matters over stock frame.OVERIDE tranny over stock is huge, lockup with r1 clutches not slipping over yours might be slipping, alky over gas,,, pingel valve,.lightness,, he could be lighther!! all this stuff matters and is needed,, like i said your setup might not be drag enough,,

• 2 months later...

the bigger stroke crank wont make that much of a difference, not 3 lengths, u definately need to cut your front fenders off that drags you down horribly...

yea, that and some stickers and ull smoke his ass for sure. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pissed,Got beat by 3 quad lengths by a +7 cub drag banshee.Stupid v-paddles.I know I'm a better builder but I lost because of the v-paddles and stock swing arm.Can't wait to put my +6 swinger on it with my Haullers.Mines only a +4 stroke cub.Has this ever hapened to you?

You will be able to keep up with him no problem with a longer swinger and good paddles. Hell I ride with a guy with a 10mil TRex shearer pipes 41mm carbs and he will jump me out of the hole every time but once we start climbing the hill I will only be maybe 2 or 3 lenghts behind him at the top. Sometimes if he takes off shitty I'm right next to him at the top. Mines a runnin SOB though and I got some little tricks I do to my junk that gives me a little more. :ph34r: