Bent the shit out of stock 06 handlebars!

Went ridin today at moses lake dunes and got a little more air then planned off a peak and when i landed damn handlebars bent almost striaght the bike didnt even bottom out what the fu** i wonder how much it would cost yamaha to impliment some of the aftermarket technology into the handlebars instead of using huffy nock offs................. <_<

look on the bright side-

now you have a reason to ditch the crap stockers and get real bars :D

everytime I brake something on my bike I replace more then needed in mods cause the wife don't know how much the brokin part is :headbang:

it's all how you look at it

:cheers:

i would rather have the bars bend than the frame and stem. i learned the hard way.spent loot on a lonestar stem and some heavy duty bars. rolled it, my million dollar bars were fine, my stem and frame were pretzles.

thats why in my book its stupid to pay 6500 for a damn banshee when u can get one half the price with aftermarket shit on it,they have not changed anything on the banshee except color of plastic since 1990!!! 89-90 went to a-arm

I like the pro tapers but i do see the logic of bending the bars rather than the stem and neck! And the only reason i bought a NEW banshee 2by2 is ive wanted one for fifteen years and this was my last and only chance to own a new one maybe just on principal but at least the only problems i have is the ones I create!