can't get it in reverse

I just switch spark plug leads to put mine in reverse. Hold the parking break, rock it side to side 4 times, not 5. Keep pressing the shifter down until you get to the "Sub" transmission, then hit WOT to get it to engage....

Dump the clutch, and have your buddies standing by with cameras for us all to laugh...

:clap:

Yep....I was expecting something a little different from the thread title...good Friday laugh to break the work monotony...:)

:cheers:

Ya, ya got me too. With half of the brain dead people I see at the dunes though, I thought that I was going to fall out of my chair laughing so hard :rotflmao: . Then again I constantly hear people say "hey I was thinking.............and has anybody ever tried this............."

I do know that if you reverse your rear paddles, they go backwards :jesterlaugh: .

I think reverse on a Shee is:

1. Drop down to first gear.

2. Crank the handlebars hard left or right.

3. Pin the throttle.  :D

498766[/snapback]

Second that......but dont forget to sit over the tank or the only thing going in reverse is your @$$ off the seat as it claws for the sky.