Banshee Won't idle

I am new to this site and I thought i WOULD turn to the experts for advice on my quad. I have a 98 banshee. It has a cool head, TORS Kit Bored 30 over with FMF pipes & silencers. Since I rebuilt it last year, ( Top End ). I cannot get it to idle correctly. It is getting basically no fuel at idle. Here's what I have tried: I pulled apart both carbs & checked pilot jet. It's clean. While I was inside the carbs, I cleaned them both out very good. I also checked to see if the idle screws were moving in far enough to properly adjust the slides. They both are working correctly. Could I have wired the TORS kit wrong? It was last year so I don't have the instructions. The Banshee Runs AWESOME when it's reved up, It's only problem is, it will not idle. It DOES start right up and run fine when Accelerating. Please Help

If it starts up, runs fine and revs up, and you are certain the pilot jets are clean, you may not have drilled the holes in the right spot for the new idle screws w/the TORS eliminator kit. I would take your air filter setup off so you can see the slides and adjust one of your idle screws and see if it actually moves the slide up at all. If it doesn't, you may never achieve idle. It is also possible your reeds may have something to do with it, but that is a long shot.

The idle screw is moving the slide. Could it be sucking air somewhere? Literally the slide need to be at 75 throttle to achieve an idle. And at the point, the quad is screaming. This is driving me crazy. I know it is air/fuel related. It has to be. It's just a matter of finding the problem. Anyone around Michigan that knows these things like the back of thier hand?

might be ur float height, wrong gaps on the plugs, bad head gasket and check ur fuel on off switch it might be clogged theres filters on them that go up in the tank i have pulled a few out that have been covered in dirt & filth