Banshee 0-60mph

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stock= 4.5 seconds

modded= 5.2 seconds

highly modded=6 or higher

the more modding you do the less reliability u have so the chances of u actually makin the 60mph mark gets smaller. ends up makin ur times higher. a stock mustang, even one of those granny grocery getter v6 will spank all of the above. if i were you, i wouldnt race myself for money...

stock= 4.5 seconds

modded= 5.2 seconds

highly modded=6 or higher

the more modding you do the less reliability u have so the chances of u actually makin the 60mph mark gets smaller. ends up makin ur times higher. a stock mustang, even one of those granny grocery getter v6 will spank all of the above. if i were you, i wouldnt race myself for money...

487429[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Why mod your shee if a stock one will win from 0-60, most races are short anyway. Don't you mod for the purpose of more acceleration. I don't beleive something just because it is on tv.

487497[/snapback]

because mods for the banshees are so overrated..all these so called famous builders out there have everyone believing that porting and pipes are the best thing to do, when in fact they dont tell you its not true. staying stock is better and mythbusters proved it.

also, more acceleration = more broken parts. what happens when you accelerate so fast that parts such as the sprockets, chain, and gear clusters cant keep up? they break thats what. the stock banshee wont break those parts resulting in a higher win to lose ratio with faster times. most races use an averaging system. so if you run real fast on a moded bike and break something, then the next run they are slower resulting in the higher time. understand now??

. what happens when you accelerate so fast that parts such as the sprockets, chain, and gear clusters cant keep up? they break thats what.

or even worse youll create so many g forces as you accelrate you may incinerate and you cant win a race if your just a pile of smoldering ashes .

Why mod your shee if a stock one will win from 0-60, most races are short anyway. Don't you mod for the purpose of more acceleration. I don't beleive something just because it is on tv.

487497[/snapback]

you do it for the chicks, i thought everyone knew that?