Fuck It

BigRed350x

yeah whats funny is how ignorant you actually are. please assume more son its quite amusing, you're only making yourself look like a moron.  :jesterlaugh:

488193[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm making myself look like a moron? You're sitting here accusing people of being childish while you're hacking into different accounts and posting shit like

owned by hot rod

:rotflmao:

I dont think it's possible for you to get any lamer.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh really? this is coming for a teenager with no balls thinking its cool to talk shit behind a screen? come on now get something better to try and insult me with, thats lame. best you can do is try and assume bullshit and its quite obvious you can do nothing else. must be because you're an indigent piece of shit that lives at home with his parents and has no respect for people. come up with some better shit kiddo. -_-

riiiight... so youre gonna mouth off and say that I'm just a little kid with no balls that just assumes bullshit and follow with this right after...

must be because you're an indigent piece of shit that lives at home with his parents and has no respect for people.

Although I have to give you credit for using a big fancy word like indigent. I can only imagine how long you were digging through a thesaurus to slap that one on me. But I guess you get a gold star for trying so hard :dance:

it only took 5 minutes.......

488176[/snapback]

If you use fetch="join" for more than one collection role for a particular entity instance (in "parallel"), you create a Cartesian product and two (lazy or non-lazy) SELECT would probably be faster. :shrugani:

Fuck this little kid bullshit.  I'm done with bansheehq.  There is too much little fucking high school bullshit on this web site.  :yank:

I'd like to say thanks to the cool people around here, it's been fun talking and shit with you.

487386[/snapback]

i dont care.

whats funny is that hotrod acts like he knows everyone .. and callin people newbs ummm hes only got 10 post?? isnt that a newbie? give it up red your gay talk about a tenager talkin shit behind a screen,, u couldnt even do it on your own screen name u PUSSSYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me i wish half the people that talked shit on here on the computer u could stand face to face with but we all know thats not gonna happen so people continue to run there mouths in the comfort of their home,, their COMPUTER BADASS"S!!!! fuck this post its dumb too

Funny how hotRod came on here saying how lame it was to talk trash when it took him about two post to start running his mouth and make an ass out of himself. We have all taken heat before at one time or another, who cares. It comes and goes and everyone who spends any time on here is going to have a turn to be on the hot seat. I've been there when I was saying James Stewart wasn't ready for the big time (which by the way, he couldn't get it done last year and looks like he isn't getting it done this year), others have been there for a hundred other things. Its called life. I try to stay out of it most of the time but hotRod, whoever he really is needs to shut his mouth about things he really has no idea about. Most of the people who end up goin at eachother have a little history anyway, someone with 15 posts can't know that history.

Anyway,

RJV