I got my stolen banshee back!

Went and picked up by banshee pieces from the sherriff yesterday. Here is a link to what it used to look like, http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=53347&hl=

They pretty much stripped the whole thing to make it look like a different bike, plus spray painted everything white. I am very happy to get back what I got, but its probably going to take 2000 to 3000 dollars to put it back together. It had an built rz350 motor in it and thats how I ended up identifing it, due to the dumb assed didn't know what they really had. They did manage to blow the motor up, in the progress break the cylidner liner right above the exhaust port. So right now I am in the search to find a banshee liner which will work for the rz because I am going to have to pay my engine builder even more money to match the new sleeve to the port job he did 1 month before it was stolen. If anyone else knows where I can get a sleeve cheap let me know, I plan on putting before and after pictures in the images sections, and the 50+ parts is is going to take to put my bike back together in the wanted section. I just hope the guy that stole it gets what he has coming to him!! banghead:angry:

It's great to hear you got it back. Even if it is F'd up, at least shee's home. The sad thing is those guys probably won't get shit for what they did unless they can link them to more thefts in the area. Well at least we can still :shrugani: hope for capital punishment

glad you got it back. most of the time they never find it. they should chop off a couple of there fingers or something

:angry: Those FUCKS are peices of shit wish u coulda caught them in the act :evil: thats cool u got ur stuff back did u ever find anything out about a lawsuit?

You should be able to get a sleeve from LA sleeve,.

I remember your original post and felt so bad for ya, I really glad to see that you got it back.