How do I Cut the fenders off

CrazSandDrager

An axe comes to mind, :D but seriously, you can use a hack saw, die grinder, jig saw, or anything else, that has a fine tooth blade or not very aggressive grinding wheel. I taped mine off with masking tape, to prevent scratching my plastic, and cut slowly. Take your time, and do a good job on the prep work, and it will come out fine.

I layed down masking tape to get the look I wanted. Used the inner edge of the tape as the cut off line. When I had the desiered shape/look I just cut along the masking tape with a jig saw(fine tooth blade). Then since my plastics needed some TLC anyway I got a Plastic Renew kit and went to town. Wet sanded the cut edges and rounded them a bit and it turned out pretty damn good :clap:

RIPPEN

wasnt my bike nor am i the one cutting it . OWNER KNOWS BEST lol lol i used duct tape to make a str8 line look at it over serveral beers then use the recipricating saw and then sand the fuck outa the ruff edge . The kid who cut that was like watch this " FREESTYLE " and just started cutting i lost it laughing n took pics

I layed down masking tape to get the look I wanted.  Used the inner edge of the tape as the cut off line.  When I had the desiered shape/look I just cut along the masking tape with a jig saw(fine tooth blade).  Then since my plastics needed some TLC anyway I got a Plastic Renew kit and went to town.  Wet sanded the cut edges and rounded them a bit and it turned out pretty damn good :clap:

RIPPEN

479213[/snapback]

Same, same for me, used fine sandpaper to round or bullnose the edge, plastic renew dose wonders :P