taking off the airbox

mattb348

I have a 2002 banshee and was wondering if theres anything special that I have to change after taking off the airbox so that I can put on my "pod" K&N air filters.

I remember someone telling me I may have to re-route the throttle sensor cables or some crap. Is this true? Is there anything weird I have to do?

just rejet is all u have to do i run UNI pods and love em u might also want to cut off the stock airbox mounts also they might get in the way with the k&Ns

I have a 2002 banshee and was wondering if theres anything special that I have to change after taking off the airbox so that I can  put on my "pod" K&N air filters.

I remember someone telling me I may have to re-route the throttle sensor cables or some crap. Is this true? Is there anything weird I have to do?

478199[/snapback]

Cut the front airbox mounts off or they will rub a hole in the filters. :headbang:

Dude the overflow fits perfect between the back of the tank and the frame could just use sum wire or sumthin to temporary hold or make sum custom brackets mine fits snug cuz the frame is bent

If you are taking the airbox off cut off the mounting tabs or they will rub holes in your filters, or zip ty them together if you want to put the airbox back on. I got the overflow bracket with the spark plug holders and it is very convenient to have 2 spares.

Edited by banshee tuner

Shitcan the resevoir.  Don't need it.  I 86d both of mine

478877[/snapback]

It does make a nice auxillary tank to purge.

If you want to keep your overflow bottle I would reccomend this kit. http://www.dunedevilinc.com/index.php?acti...epart&partid=60

It puts the bottle in a better location. Careful though the owner tends to get into lengthy rants about some norwegian midget that gave him crabs.