what does everybody do for a living?

I am a journey man tool & die maker. In other words i build a metal stamping die that will stamp out brackets, body pannels, hoods, oil cooler plates that help cool the oil running to the motor of your car. And now starting to take CNC classes to become a die designer and CNC programmer/operater.

PS: BUY AMERICAN CARS SO I CAN KEEP MY JOB IN MICHIGAN!

THANKS

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a journey man tool & die maker. In other words i build a metal stamping die that will stamp out brackets, body pannels, hoods, oil cooler plates that help cool the oil running to the motor of your car. And now starting to take CNC classes to become a die designer and CNC programmer/operater.

THANKS

474381[/snapback]

which american cars are still built here?

Not all the cars are built here but the money atleast comes back to the US. For god sake GM shouldnt have a problem selling car.

The money that comes back to america only helps us, like when the big 3 donate to reserch cancer, and all kinds of illnesses. Donate for sports stadiums. Stuff like that, but on the other hand the big three need to take pay cuts! There is no reason a hi lo operator should make $35/hr and have 8 weeks of vacation.

I am not trying to step on peoples toes, just listing some facts.

Eric

I own a machine shop. I build quite a few different things. Our main thing is low quantity runs that other shops won't bother with. Typically we'll also have a quicker turn around than other shops because of that. I also build swingarms/carriers for the Banshee, along with a few billet items.

474395[/snapback]

you have a nice website :cheers:

everyone needs to check you out

http://www.dunedevilinc.com/

tyce

Edited by Polish

agricultural contractor. through most of the spring and summer i sit on my ass for at least 14 hours a day in a tractor... when the weather is shit or through the autumn/winter, tractor work is low so i hire myself out as a labourer...... or shag sheep.

Anyone know the scissors that can cut through pennies?  I sell those.  Along with a bunch of other Cutco and Ka-Bar products.

474206[/snapback]

Thank you!! You make my job easier.

Registered Nurse, worked at University of Oklahoma Med Center for several years in a Cardiac Intensive Care Unit specializing in open heart recovery. Currently work at Grady Memorial in the ICU/CCU. Also own a dog grooming. boarding and supply business.

I'm an Application Engineer for a company that makes large (yellow) earthmoving equipment. But I'm in the Power Generation side of the business. We couple the 3000+ hp engines that would be used in the large mining trucks with generators to provide back-up power for hospitals, data centers, and so forth. Not a very glamorous industry, but when the utility power goes out and your on the operating table we keep you alive.

THANKS

474381[/snapback]

We make headlights for Foreign and American so We're lucky. But most of what we make is American so buy American the money really does stay here. or at least more of it.