pigs...

MonoxideChild420

i was riding one day after i drank some captain morg. and some coke, maybe two plastic party cups. any ways i got pulled over for riding down the bike trail.

which has a posted speedlimit of25 mph.. but it also has a posted no motor vehicles sign... anyways to make a short story long, when he was getting my info you know social,name,address....bla bla bla.... then i hear .."How much alcohol have you consumed today sir....." and im thinking oh f***... so i pull a fast one and im like its prolly my fuel i have to mix race gas and stuff, i think he bouth it cause he just said oh. ok...

then he got my serial number off the frame and motor, and then he said ok. im gonna let you go with a warning... dont let me see u again..,..

i have never sobered up that quick in my life.... :cheers:

lol alchahol on the trails ! i approve of that jujst dont be driving piss drunk thinkin ure captain morgan lol ...... I like to have a beer before i go riding and i bring my camel back with some cranberry juice with just a little vodka to keep me =-) all day long . BITCHES , BOOZE , BANSHEE , three b's to life

OK, so he let you go with a warning and he is still a "pig". WTF is wrong with you?! You should be somewhat thankfull that he let you go, AFTER you were where you shouldnt be and AFTER you were fucked up to boot. Dont be a dick. Maybe you should have been this much of a tough ass when the "pig" stopped you.

Thats exactly what I was thinkin...  Breaking several laws and gets away with them all and has the nerve to talk shit....  Like Brooke said, must just be a maturity thing(lack of) :shrugani:

RIPPEN

462343[/snapback]

Agreed....wtf?...some peoples children :shootself:

Guest nightmare

I don't know where you are from. But in Ohio anything you do on your Banshee goes on your driving record. He could have givin you a dui and you would have lost your drivers license. You got lucky.

i was riding one day after i drank some captain morg. and some coke, maybe two plastic party cups. any ways i got pulled over for riding down the bike trail.

which has a posted speedlimit of25 mph.. but it also has a posted no motor vehicles sign... anyways to make a short story long, when he was getting my info you know social,name,address....bla bla bla.... then i hear .."How much alcohol have you consumed today sir....." and im thinking oh f***... so i pull a fast one and im like its prolly my fuel i have to mix race gas and stuff, i think he bouth it cause he just said oh. ok...

then he got my serial number off the frame and motor, and then he said ok. im gonna let you go with a warning... dont let me see u again..,..

i have never sobered up that quick in my life.... :cheers:

462215[/snapback]

you fuckin moron.pig huh? if your bike was stolen who would you call? for the most part here on hq we are all law abiding citizens.we may ride in spots where it may not be legal , but we don `t flaunt it in the laws face.if you bike was ripped, you`de be like,"yes mr. officer, no mr. officer,it was in my garage last time i seen it mr. officer"please find it mr. officer.save the youngbuck dumb shit for your knucklehead friends. don t spew that shit here. we don t play it.

Word :headbang::headbang:

you fuckin moron.pig huh? if your bike was stolen who would you call? for the most part here on hq we are all law abiding citizens.we may ride in spots where it may not be legal , but we don `t flaunt it in the laws face.if you bike was ripped, you`de be like,"yes mr. officer, no mr. officer,it was in my garage last time i seen it mr. officer"please find it mr. officer.save the youngbuck dumb shit for your knucklehead friends. don t spew that shit here. we don t play it.

464025[/snapback]

464025[/snapback]

Now that should be a sticky.

lol alchahol on the trails ! i approve of that jujst dont be driving piss drunk thinkin ure captain morgan lol ...... I like to have a beer before i go riding and i bring my camel back with some cranberry juice with just a little vodka to keep me =-) all day long . BITCHES , BOOZE , BANSHEE , three b's to life

Vodka in a camel back, no helmet, drag/woods bike :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

that cop sounded extremely nice to me. not to hijack your thread or anything but i was on my way to school and i had to go through a yellow light. there was no way i was gonna stop and make it, and there were no cars at the intersection. i went through. the light was still yellow when i got through and i got pulled over for it. the cop said i had no respect for the law and that i raced through the intersection. i think i went 5 over if that. he was an all around dickhead to me. so i got a 56 dollar ticket for going through a yellow light. sounds like you got a nice cop to me.