pigs...

MonoxideChild420

i definitly dont agree with drinking and driving ,but on a she the most your probably gonna do is hurt yourself only .but regardless that cop was cool and you shouldnt be calling him anything but a good guy ,he probably was made to pull you over on a bike trail ,if the public saw him standing there doing nothing while your screaming down a public area he would get in huge trouble and may lose his job ,so why be pissed at him and call him names ? your beyond lucky and yo u should learn your lesson and stop riding around half drunk casue next time your gonna have the kitchen sink thrown at you .

12 years is great.It takes dicipline.Good coin to have.

My sponsor is a hardcore vietnam vet that rarely blinks(kinda creepy).He pushes the honesty side of the program more than anything else."IF you aint honest you aint shit".

483305[/snapback]

He sounds like a great person to be around. People that try to bullshit others are only bullshitting themselves, and to be perfectly blunt I'm actually insulted when someone tries to bullshit me.

I'm not an alcoholic, but have grown up around some seriously hardcore alcoholics/addicts, and I've seen alot of stuff that goes on first hand. I've travelled far enough down that road to know that aint the road I want to take.

Good job to both of you! It says alot about the people you are.

when i first read this post....my immediate thoughts were "i would have never done that", "i would have never thought of that" and "damn he's lucky".....

did NOT expect anyone to agree that drinking and driving anything is scary.

glad to see that u guys r all responsible and dont fuck around with crap like that. i wont lie, i drink here and there, but fuck yea, drinking and riding is a bad mix.

dude should be thankful for every day he's alive and/or not in jail!!