Testing the waters might sale

guess he hasnt noticed the decline in banshee prices lately. Big deal its an 04 mine is a 94 and it is the same damn thing sice I switched to the late model wiring.

Oh wait now I see its all that over priced TRINITY crap.

good luck though. If you find someone to buy it  let me know i would like to sell a couple to the same guy.

460051[/snapback]

Theres an old saying good things dont come cheap and cheap things dont last I refuse to buy cheap junk and Trinity is one of the biggest names in the bussiness and makes quality parts with some of the best r&d around

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats your black bike in the avatar thats a terd and your trying to tell me what my bikes worth lol your not even in the same ball park I wouldnt even put your peg bolts on my bike :blink:

460049[/snapback]

You pretty much lost any and all chances of selling your overpriced crap here on the HQ.

:blink:

why dont you call H&S customs and get a price on paint theres earl scheib and then theres ferrari I prefer ferrari call and get a price

Chrome go price triple plated chroming and powder coating its not the powder coat thats so expensive it all the small detail taping on specific parts to make it look right

Pipes porting wheels and tires=Go to trinityracing.com and price this stuff

along with the carbs and intakes at trinity.

Obviously you dont know what your talking about because anyone who has built one knows is there anyone on here who has built a real bike that knows whats up

460060[/snapback]

Ha Ha Ha Ha!! You went to trinity racing for that shit. What a joke! No wonder you think your shit is worth so much. Go to a real builder and you could get everything for half what they charge for their SHIT.

Edited by BigRed350x

Thats your black bike in the avatar thats a terd and your trying to tell me what my bikes worth lol your not even in the same ball park I wouldnt even put your peg bolts on my bike :blink:

460049[/snapback]

That's not an avatar, that's a Signature. I'm sure it is a "terd" compared to your $7800 dollar trinity wad. I wouldn't put my peg bolts on your bike either, because then I wouldn't have any peg bolts. Duh.

Wheels and tires - $600 you got some gold spinners on that bitch or what?

i have no doubt yo u spent alot of money on your bike and it is in pristine condition with many upgrades ,yo u just cant expect those overpriced add ons to be passed onto the buyer,trinity has terrible prices and is known on most performance atv forums, as the biggest joke in the atv biz .seems only dirtwheels considers them to be a reputable hop-up shop .and yes on planet sand there are some beautiful modifed shes selling for these prices ,problem is they are pretty and fast,i wouldnt pay 8000 grand for a 60 horse banshee ,but thats just me

Do you realize how much of an idiot you sound like first of all a clean 04 can bring 4000-4500 with pipes. this is not your terd 10 year old banshee that is on 80 bore and needs to be trashed because you could never afford to get a real bike and build a real one people sale there motors every day that are are nice built cheetahs or cubs for 4-7 k depending on what it is.why dont you go to planetsand and look at some real bikes and see what they are bringing before you  run your mouth like a kid.

460044[/snapback]

er is it just me or is this guy like talking shit on himself :confused:

This is obviously a kid posting or just a pure idiot. The bike wont sell for half that cost, but we all know he will be postin on here anytime that the bike sold and that we were all wrong. Just ignore this hole topic and maybe it will die...Hopefully this is the last reply to this topic!!!!

Beyond high you guys must have never built a real bike before.

459873[/snapback]

get real dude. theres guys on here that have almost that much in a motor. and id also be willing to bet there are at least a dozen guys here whose non chromed out regular plain old banshees that would spank your $7800 trinity bike like a misbehaving kid.

get real dude. theres guys on here that have almost that much in a motor. and id also be willing to bet there are at least a dozen guys here whose non chromed out regular plain old  banshees that would spank your $7800 trinity bike like a misbehaving kid.

460376[/snapback]

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Well put man. :rotflmao:

get real dude. theres guys on here that have almost that much in a motor. and id also be willing to bet there are at least a dozen guys here whose non chromed out regular plain old  banshees that would spank your $7800 trinity bike like a misbehaving kid.

460376[/snapback]

Im pretty sure my POS could take him. and again I say Trinity. theres the problem . No wonder he thanks his shit is worth that much. and $1000 for paint on plastic?????????????? WTF Full bore is bad enough....... I am pretty sure that most of the people on here ride there banshees.