Testing the waters might sale

That's not an avatar, that's a Signature.  I'm sure it is a "terd" compared to your $7800 dollar trinity wad.  I wouldn't put my peg bolts on your bike either, because then I wouldn't have any peg bolts.  Duh.

Wheels and tires - $600  you got some gold spinners on that bitch or what?

460147[/snapback]

TOO funny.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is obviously a kid posting or just a pure idiot.  The bike wont sell for half that cost, but we all know he will be postin on here anytime that the bike sold and that we were all wrong.  Just ignore this hole topic and maybe it will die...Hopefully this is the last reply to this topic!!!!

460367[/snapback]

No I wont be posting on here because the bike sold I could really care less if it did its not my only one. Ive never heard so much hattin in my life I got 4 bikes 3 bad azz cars and a house and I make bad azz money to be honest with you Ive only been messing with banshees again for the past 6 months and havent had any bike in 10 years.I may be asking a good amount for my bike but the matter of the fact is I only need one buyer not 10 I would rather keep it. And if anyone wants to race me that has posted regarding this reply/topic I will be in gilbert on this bike with a pos trinity motor and we can see how trinity makes such pos cheetah motor.Just look for the lifted up h2 on 22's out there.

No I wont be posting on here because the bike sold I could really care less if it did its not my only one. Ive never heard so much hattin in my life I got 4 bikes 3 bad azz cars and a  house and I make bad azz money to be honest with you Ive only been messing with banshees again for the past 6 months and havent had any bike in 10 years.I may be asking a good amount for my bike but the matter of the fact is I only need one buyer not 10 I would rather keep it. And if anyone wants to race me that has posted regarding this reply/topic I will be in gilbert on this bike with a pos trinity motor and we can see how trinity makes such pos cheetah motor.Just look for the lifted up h2 on 22's out there.

460589[/snapback]

No I wont be posting on here because the bike sold I could really care less if it did its not my only one. Ive never heard so much hattin in my life I got 4 bikes 3 bad azz cars and a  house and I make bad azz money to be honest with you Ive only been messing with banshees again for the past 6 months and havent had any bike in 10 years.I may be asking a good amount for my bike but the matter of the fact is I only need one buyer not 10 I would rather keep it. And if anyone wants to race me that has posted regarding this reply/topic I will be in gilbert on this bike with a pos trinity motor and we can see how trinity makes such pos cheetah motor.Just look for the lifted up h2 on 22's out there.

460589[/snapback]

OK first of all, if you were old enough to have all these cars and shit, you wouldn't use words like "azz" because you would realize it makes you look STUPID. Second... you say "i won't be posting on here because the bike sold..." then later on you say "i will be in gilbert on this bike " So how can you be riding a bike you sold? Interesting. I would think someone that could afford a house and all these toys could see that his story is conflicting. :yank: Go home little kid.

Also... if you have a cheetah engine in there, how do you have these items, as listed in your original post above? I thought the cheetah had a custom head and porting from the manufacturer. Interesting.

Cylinders Stage IV trinity drag port

Head Stage IV 17cc domes full polished

Edited by BigRed350x

OK first of all, if you were old enough to have all these cars and shit, you wouldn't use words like "azz" because you would realize it makes you look STUPID.  Second... you say "i won't be posting on here because the bike sold..." then later on you say "i will be in gilbert on this bike "  So how can you be riding a bike you sold?  Interesting.  I would think someone that could afford a house and all these toys could see that his story is conflicting.  :yank:  Go home little kid.

460593[/snapback]

First of all I dont want to use foul language because there are kids on here 2nd off im 28.Maybe one day you to can have nice stuff and not be such a hater did you stay in school or are you just a flunky that works at mcdonalds I have no reason to lie and nothing to prove to you.But I can tell you that Im not full of crap and I can also tell you think your a know it all broke azz that thinks his terd is fast If you dont like my bikes price than dont buy it and talk smack as if you could. I buy a lot of stuff on the forums and Iam sure people appreciate it. You will see soon you will see. :yank:

How do I have these things listed in there.Let me see probably because I have more than one motor thats how. Yes the cheetah does have a custom head and uses 250r intakes the motor I have decided to build is a 4mm 485 cheetah fully polished on alcohol with lock up and out of frames and all other necessary mods and is on the way.I have my 04 trinity motor and and some others why would I brake down a perfectly good motor when I have others cheetah on alcohol should make 115hp with powervalves with this setup

460691[/snapback]

blah blah blah blah blah..............

First of all I dont want to use foul language because there are kids on here 2nd off im 28.Maybe one day you to can have nice stuff and not be such a hater did you stay in school or are you just a flunky that works at mcdonalds I have no reason to lie and nothing to prove to you.But I can tell you that Im not full of crap and I can also tell you think your a know it all broke azz that thinks his terd is fast If you dont like my bikes price than  dont buy it and talk smack  as if you could. I buy a lot of stuff on the forums and Iam sure people appreciate it. You will see soon you will see. :yank:

460689[/snapback]

I do not work at McDonalds. I program the computer systems that control the top drive drilling mechanism on natural gas drilling rigs. I don't think my "turd" is fast, but I do have fun riding it. I will see what soon, see what? We have still not seen any pictures of this "awesome" bike, nor did you explain yourself on how your are going to race people on the bike you sold. Funny how you keep comming up with excuses for the bullshit you listed above. Now you have multiple ENGINES, not motors, ENGINES. A motor is an electrical component, so unless you are running on batteries, you have an engine. I would think a 28 year old fucktard would know that. "if you dont like my bikes price than dont buy it and talk smack as if you could." Jesus christ, learn some grammar. You need an apostrophe on don't, and it's not than, it's then. You also need an apostrophe on bike's to show the pice belongs to the bike. Again, i would think a 28 year old fucktard would know that. As if I could... You have no idea how much money I make. I certainly wouldn't spend a cent of it on trinity SHIT, that's for sure. What excuses do you have this time? Go home.

I do not work at McDonalds.  I program the computer systems that control the top drive drilling mechanism on natural gas drilling rigs.  I don't think my "turd" is fast, but I do have fun riding it.  I will see what soon, see what?  We have still not seen any pictures of this "awesome" bike, nor did you explain yourself on how your are going to race people on the bike you sold.  Funny how you keep comming up with excuses for the bullshit you listed above.  Now you have multiple ENGINES, not motors, ENGINES.  A motor is an electrical component, so unless you are running on batteries, you have an engine.  I would think a 28 year old fucktard would know that.  "if you dont like my bikes price than dont buy it and talk smack as if you could."  Jesus christ, learn some grammar.  You need an apostrophe on don't,  and it's not than, it's then. You also need an apostrophe on bike's to show the pice belongs to the bike.  Again, i would think a 28 year old fucktard would know that.  As if I could... You have no idea how much money I make.  I certainly wouldn't spend a cent of it on trinity SHIT, that's for sure.  What excuses do you have this time?  Go home.

460710[/snapback]

What's wrong with McDonalds?I like McDonalds,thank you. :rotflmao: Let's see some pictures of all these toys.Please HQ guys and gals,don't hate me for asking this.He might have some nice toys.Just curious.I'm not a huge fan of Trinity,but some people are.That's ok with me. :shrugani:

What's wrong with McDonalds?I like McDonalds,thank you. :rotflmao: Let's see some pictures of all these toys.Please HQ guys and gals,don't hate me for asking this.He might have some nice toys.Just curious.I'm not a huge fan of Trinity,but some people are.That's ok with me. :shrugani:

460728[/snapback]

Here they are:

banshee.jpg

blackshee2.jpg

axle.jpg

rides.jpg

marvin.jpg

Nice rides man :cheers: ..

EDIT: His cars in his discription : "2005 Dodge neon SRT4 which made 310hp@the wheels and 360torque@the wheels 2nd is a 2004 Audi S4 with reiger body kit and antera wheels car is 400hp at the motor was 56k when I bought it new and 3rd in Back is a 05 H2 with 22's and 35 inch tires chrome roof racks with 5th wheel on top. all chrome accents piaa chrome lights screens all alpine and JL audio carbon fiber inside I just put last night on it chrome hood insert billett chrome side markers chrome hood latches chrome hummer letters ins back and chrome license plate holder in back and brush guards and side steps to build one like that in just extras about 17k for the h2"

Edited by stuntmasta3o5