Testing the waters might sale

You guys going on and on about all the money you make.I'm more like the common folk on here.I'm a factory worker who is trying to keep the bills paid,food on the table,and still trying to build up my banshee.I wish I was making the money you guys are making,but I guess the grass is always greener on the other side until you get there.Being a surgeon,money would be awesome but uh no.Not for me.Glad there is people that it is for though.

I like the banshees.Looks like you're rebuilding them too like I'm in the process of.

461189[/snapback]

If you already work in a factory, you wouldn't mind the work on the gas drilling rigs. Those guys get paid out the ass for what they do. No uncommon for a rig hand to make $10,000 a month. If you are ready for a change, Rock Springs, WY is the place to come to.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know why do u all feel like your pros at pricing bikes. half of you are the same ones that started pricing my bike are any of you really interested in buying bikes? or are  u just looking at peoples post and waiting for the moment to tell somebody what there bike is worth?? alls your gonna do is start a pissing match and thats what im starting to think half of u on here is only trying to do. y cant u just look at a post and think in your head man your smoking crack and move on but it seems like haterism spreads on here like wildfire and i have to agree with sanddragger on the comment to bigredx why are u all over here tellin him about his bike when yours around my area would only bring 2000 now look there i go man its spreading  and i notice not all members here, but alot are probably kids who barely got the  money to buy theres and cant afford them.im gonna stop here alls my point is y bother trying to dog someones shit when all your looking for is steals anyways and if u cant find a steal then u think someone is asking to much. my 2 cents.. by the way good luck selling on here sanddrager i dont think im gonna post anymore bikes on here to sell even the one banshee thats mint for 2000$ ill give someone else that deal cause no one wants to buy only bash!!!!!!!

461194[/snapback]

Oh my god, I couldn't read half that shit, because you have no punctuation. Jesus Christ. I tried to read, but I still don't know what the hell it was that you were trying to say. banghead

Oh my god, I couldn't read half that shit, because you have no punctuation.  Jesus Christ.  I tried to read, but I still don't know what the hell it was that you were trying to say.  banghead

461487[/snapback]

I finally got through it, but your right that shit was hard to read.

Hell this is called a forum. That means you get to say pretty much whatever you like (within some reason). If you don't like it you don't have to post back and then the thread ends.

It's better than reading boreing shit all the time.

I finally got through it,  but your right that shit was hard to read.

Hell this is called a forum. That means you get to say pretty much whatever you like (within some reason). If you don't like it you don't have to post back and then the thread ends.

It's better than reading boreing shit all the time.

461520[/snapback]

It's a good thing there are translators around here. :cheers::blink: