DOGS!

stuntmasta3o5

Yea I'm trying to get a 3 month year old pup now...

Half rednose pit.. Half bull Mastiff..

I've been trying so hard to find mastiffs... But Neopolitan mastiffs usually range $800 - $1000 a pup..

Hey Ellison.. Did you get your Half Neopolitan/French Mastiff from a Breeder? If so could you possibly give me his number or something?

Thanks...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say go with a timberwolf if you've already owned a hybrid.  They're extremely loyal, intimidating as hell to the average person, and are generally really intelligent.

I chain the shee to the kennel with a 2 in. thick trucker chain and a real lock, haven't had any problems yet.  Wolves seem to have memories like elephants, I had a buddy that kicked him when he was 6 mo. and he remembered him 5 yrs. later.  The main thing you need to remember is if you introduce somebody to the dog, the dog will usually connect that person with you.  Since most quads seem to be stolen by people that know you, watch who you introduce the dog to.

454322[/snapback]

Yeah.. I have too old fart dogs here and they only seem not to care when its someone they know.. Doesn't help if its a "friend" that decides to steal a bike.. which probably happened.. banghead .. Thanks anyway

Dont take this the wrong way wallrat but I will put the bank on it you couldnt get in to read my meter. You havent come across a fully trained dog yet!

Here's a few regulars that I had to tangle with every month:

Police K9 trained Shepard

2 professionally trained dobermans

prof trained pit and mastiff

another trained doberman

trained rott and pitt

Plus I was trained with a pit and his trainer. Got to wear the whole arm guard thingy and have the pit try to remove my arm. Interesting experience to be sure.

Fun job actually but it sucked when the weather was bad. I made friends with alot of dogs but some dogs just don't wanna be friendly. We had the option to give the people an estimate which I did from time to time when I just didn't feel like dealing with locked gates, booby traps, trash, bad dogs, and all the other crazy shit you run into in peoples' yards. I got a good rep at my center for being able to get the reads on the worst routes so that's generally what I got. 3 years of working the routes that nobody wants and you get the skills to deal with any dog out there.

If you have ghetto's in your area, go to the shelter or pounds.  Lots of pitbulls and rottweilers there.  They get taken away from all the mexicans and blacks.  they have usually been mistreated so they are mean.  However, aggresive dogs are put to sleep.

An alarm system doesn't need to be fed, go to the vet, have a bath, etc...  Not as expensive as you think.  You don't need to get the service, just install motion sensors and the alarm itself.

454248[/snapback]

so what your saying is Mexicans and Blacks own pitts and rotts?............Why do you own a pitt then..........your not mexican .....your not black........that sounds like a racist comment..............

What's the pooch for?  I used to read electric meters and 99% of dogs are all show, regardless of breed.  Out of the 3 nastiest tangles I ever had, 1 was with a pit, 1 with a dalmation, and 1 with a great dane of all things.  Of the 3 you mentioned, Rotts are probably the wimpiest, with mastiff's 2nd.  Pits are dumb as rocks so they're usually pretty easy to get around, but they're pretty vicious and have a high tolerance for pain.  Pretty much the only way ur gonna get a dog to be really nasty is to beat it everyday.  So ya uh...have fun with that one.

454100[/snapback]

I read meters in the ghetto suburbs of Chicago, you are right about most of the dogs being all show. One of my worst was with a chow, one with a dalmation also, and the last one that sticks out in my head was some mutant Pit. Beleive it or not all the bites were from the few days I actually read in nice neighborhoods. I tend to find that the worst of the dogs were usually owned by assholes and treated them like shit. German Shepeards were one of the few dogs that would ever scare me, smarter than they should be. Badly treated dogs tend to turn on their owners quite often, I guess that's just Darwin rearing his ugly head.

Good luck on finding a mean dog, I just hope you don't fall into the ASSHOLE class.

By the way, I have a 200ld Mastiff that could tear my arm off laying next to me licking a stuffed Santa, don't base you decision on the breed, this thing is a pussy.

Hey, have you been watching ebay for parts from your bike? Do you live by a big truck stop? Watch craiglist and forums for pieces of your bike. If you think it may be someone you know, try posting a reward. So-called "friends" are usually dirty enough to turn somebody in for money. I think the most common trick is buying a frame titled in your state, switching everything over, and selling it to someone local for cheap. Keep your motor # handy and if you see one that looks like yours at your local riding spot, check it out. I probably wouldn't suggest running up on people, but casually going over, offering up a beer, and look real close while complimenting the guy on his bike should work. A dog only goes so far to prevent theft- a thick chain(sunk in 2 ft hole filled with concrete), a good lock, and a enclosed shelter-garage, shed- should be a better theft prevention technique. Anyways, good luck on the dog and remember, Eukanuba isn't getting any cheaper, especially if it's a big dog. The wolf eats 50+ pounds a week and he only weighs about 85 pounds.

Edited by j28d

trying to make legal or ILlegal? Never heard of an illegal dog.

I read about a South African breed of dog known for taking down lions. Apparently White guys in Europe use them to scare the shit outta Africans so they are being banned there.

I would suggest any of the healer breeds. I have a pure-bred red healer from austrailia and she is VERY territorial. If someone comes near a car she is in (even if she knows them) she will go ape-shit. Talk about loud too, they will wake you from a dead sleep. They are very well mannered and train easily. Any out-of-place noise outside the house at night and she goes off. She is a mid-sized dog and has pretty good muscle size.

She has had no professional training, and she responds to just about any command you tell her. We have her trained with whistles, since she works with the cattle a lot. Even if someone she knows tries to come up to her and pet her, if I tell her "Don't like" she will nip at them when they come up. Very well behaved dog when you want her to be, but extrememly mean if she feels threatened or doesn't like your vibes.

Any of the healers are pretty expensive around here since they are very good cattle dogs. $1500 is a good price for a pure-bred healer around cattle country.

DSC00058.jpg

Edited by BigRed350x

I have an Amarican Bull Dog.. Its only 2 years old at 120 lbs of muscle.. Its nice as can be unless im gone and.or give it some commands then be ready to have your. ass wriped up.. Realy the way the dog turns out is all about the dogs owner.. How you act around it and teach it... Dog is only dumb if you let it be, yah some dog's learn faster then others but they are almost all trainable

Edited by 99Banshee

Hey, have you been watching ebay for parts from your bike?  Do you live by a big truck stop?  Watch craiglist and forums for pieces of your bike.  If you think it may be someone you know, try posting a reward.  So-called "friends" are usually dirty enough to turn somebody in for money.  I think the most common trick is buying a frame titled in your state, switching everything over, and selling it to someone local for cheap.  Keep your motor # handy and if you see one that looks like yours at your local riding spot, check it out.  I probably wouldn't suggest running up on people, but casually going over, offering up a beer, and look real close while complimenting the guy on his bike should work.  A dog only goes so far to prevent theft- a thick chain(sunk in 2 ft hole filled with concrete), a good lock, and a enclosed shelter-garage, shed- should be a better theft prevention technique.  Anyways, good luck on the dog and remember, Eukanuba isn't getting any cheaper, especially if it's a big dog.  The wolf eats 50+ pounds a week and he only weighs about 85 pounds.

454526[/snapback]

Hmm.. Will think of that.. Good idea... :cheers:

Anyways... Still no dog yet.. If anyone is selling pups just pm me away.. Thanks for the advice though guys.. Really appreciate it.. :cheers:

my half wolf just had puppies. she got bread to a black lab. your welcome to one if you want one. she is half alaskan husky and half wolf. she is probably the smartest dog ive ever owned. the only problem we have out of her is she howles at night. i dont know where your located but if your close enough come and get one. their free to a good home. but if someone gets one and i hear of them beating it. im going to open a can of woopass. theres other ways to get through to animals. just my $.02

An alarm system doesn't need to be fed, go to the vet, have a bath, etc...  Not as expensive as you think.

454248[/snapback]

It also doesn't shit on the floor, eat S-Video cables, scare the UPS man right out of the shop, or tear a 15" hole in a $300 comforter.

But it won't stand on your chest and lick your face in the morning because its hungry, and you'll look pretty stupid throwing tennis balls at a little beige box all day :)