LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ to bad it's a pos honda....looks good for a chick bike.....i mean YOUR bike pussy.....bigboy...damn your bike is fuckin CLEAN!!!!..i hope u bust a few egos....damn...i need another banshee...fuck a house

478542[/snapback]

He may not win all the races but he will damn sure look good during the ones he does loose. I just wish I had the paitence to take care of that much polish.

Danm Loco , you always have to bug out early. jk LOL

Hey im game for whenever if you all want to do it alittle earlier than lets do it!! Name the time , i think the hill sounds good for a place !!?

478352[/snapback]

i know i know. im weak..ill def be kickin it from thursday till saturday tho. this hillclimb got sprung on me this week and i dont wanna miss it..ill be there thrusday afternoon im sure..

That sucks but I totally understand! We could definitely meet up a little earlier, maybe 10:30 or 11. Whenever you get up on the days you're there, be sure to stop by my camp before you head out into the dunes if we're not camping close....I'll be awake, last time I went I couldn't sleep much at all anyhow. :dance:

Damn right! :headbang:  :bolt:

I can't freakin wait...this trip will be the first time I fire my banshee up since last October banghead

478432[/snapback]

yea im down for whatever. we can go to the strip at 7 am or we cango tear around the dunes on the 450s at 7..makes no difference to me. last 2 times i went i didnt sleep for shit anyway...

standard length, you sure there's no +4 baby inside there......  :unsure:

478484[/snapback]

Nope!! Although my builder told me that I'll be able to take the 4 mils in a race, but there's only one way to find out! :evil:

bigboy...damn your bike is fuckin CLEAN!!!!..i hope u bust a few egos....

478542[/snapback]

Thanks man!! :cheers:

He may not win all the races but he will damn sure look good during the ones he does loose. I just wish I had the paitence to take care of that much polish.

478545[/snapback]

I'm hoping all the bling will help to blind some of the competition running the bigger engines, LOL...

yea im down for whatever. we can go to the strip at 7 am or we cango tear around the dunes on the 450s at 7..makes no difference to me. last 2 times i  went i didnt sleep for shit anyway...

478554[/snapback]

Hell yeah, I expect to hear you bright and early then! :D

Damnit why can't this trip be this upcoming weekend, I'm ready to go!

Yes... I called you but you're too cool for me nowadays :confused: ... anyways you might want to bring some apparatus to cover your face... rumor has it sand taste like shit  :ph34r: .....

Mike

478449[/snapback]

:notworthy:

I can feel the emotions growing as the days nearer!!!

I might just bring my boys new mini so Scott will have someone to play with!

398505s.JPG